Chapter 1: The Beginning

Words: 1546

----------------------------

"Talking"

'Whispering/Mumbling'

*Action*

[Thinking]

----------------------------
A 22 year old male was seen sprawled against a twin size bed quietly snoring his name was Y/n and he has a robotic arm after a work accident in Silica City.

----------------------------A 22 year old male was seen sprawled against a twin size bed quietly snoring his name was Y/n and he has a robotic arm after a work accident in Silica City

Thankfully a kinda shady group of people there gave him a replacement arm. He was 5'10 and had a scar on his right shoulder traveling to his shoulder blade, and a little along the base of his neck. An older male who was Y/n's father named Charles walked into the room turning on the light and tapped against the doorframe of the younger males room a few times.

"Y/n, it's time to wake up." His father Charles spoke.
"Ugh why?" Y/n asked groggily rubbing his eyes.
Charles sighed walking over to the younger boy sitting down at the edge of the bed. "Because you have the special project today," Charles said leaving the room.

Y/n sat up rubbing his head feeling the soreness from sleeping on his back for too long. "I knew I was forgetting something." He mumbled rubbing his eyes.
Charles smiled looking at the younger male. He leaned forward placing his hand onto Y/n's shoulder gently shaking him. "You're not late yet just get dressed quickly and meet me downstairs," He told Y/n getting off the bed.

Y/n nodded, grabbing a clean set of clothes from one of the drawers, placing his prosthetic arm on before walking out of the room. Heading out of his room he walked into the kitchen seeing a note on the microwave. Taking it off he opened the microwave seeing a plate of food. Heating it up he glanced down noticing the time. "Jesus Christ, it's already past 10?" He muttered in disbelief. After eating he headed out to the garage seeing his father working on the underneath of the car.

"Hey dad," Y/n said with a yawn. Charles rolled out from under the car sitting up. "Good morning sleepy head," He greeted smiling, "Are you ready for your special day?" Y/n nodded, "Yeah bit nervous though, this project could end horrendously in many ways." He admitted. Charles laughed shaking his head. "Don't worry about that, you'll be fine and besides you'll have help from everyone there. Nothing can go wrong."

Y/n nodded trying to ignore the growing pit of anxiety forming in his stomach. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna head to the warehouse before going to the laboratory. See if they've made any progress yet on the other projects." Y/n said grabbing his keys from one of the drawers. "Have fun, just don't lose another arm." Charles yelled out, Y/n gave a fake laugh grabbing his jacket.

"Real funny dad." "I honestly don't understand why you kids keep making such dangerous weapons." Charles complained shaking his head. "Says the man who helps create artificial intelligence robots." Y/n responded throwing on his coat. "There made to help with task, mechanics, cleaning, chores, not Killing." Charles explained. "You never know...." Y/n trailed grabbing his key card leaving the house.