Rewriten Chapt 3: Heartbeat

Words: 3679

So, there may be a few grammar mistakes due to the way I rewrite these chapters so I apologize if there are any. I've looked it over and I'm sure there's none but I've fucked up in the past with this stuff so who knows. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Words"

'Whispeirng/Mumbling'

[Thinking]

{Visor}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Uzi where walking around a JcJenson work building on the third floor looking around the are in hopes of finding something useful. Ever since they Uzi swore to murder every human, with the exception being Y/n but at some moments he could of sworn he died when Uzi "interrogated" him for any information he knew about JCJennson which was basically nothing expect for the branch he was set in which she deemed useless nearly immediately. It wasn't a fun day to say the least. Inside the building Y/n stopped grabbing a picture of one of the desk looking at the image of a group of workers..

"Ya know, it's kinda weird. Seeing a JcJenson building completely empty." Y/n spoke up breaking the silence. "Guess you missed a lot... The heck are we even looking for anyways?" Uzi questioned bored picking up a random piece of machinery before tossing it behind her. "Anything that seems useful. Figured JcJenson will have a manual, blueprints, or something helpful that could help with the relay system. I don't really know just something, anything." Y/n explained crouching down grabbing a strange device that seemed to be broken. Uzi mumbled something under her breath annoyed opening a desk drawer seeing blueprints and a manual.

"Hey I think I found something. It's a blueprint fo-" She momentarily froze nevermind!" Uzi cut herself off shoving the items back into the drawer she found it in slamming it closed. "What'd you say Uzi?" Y/n asked walking over to her noticing a small blush on her Visor. "Are you good?" "Stop asking! Let's just get out of here, there's nothing helpful here." Uzi demanded grabbing his arm dragging him out the building. "Hang on, hang on! We have head to the warehouse real quick remember? I need to get some more tools from their." Uzi groaned mumbling something under her breath visssible irritation on her visor now dragging him to the warehouse. Once making it to the warehouse Y/n momentarily took off his clock and taking off his visor attaching it to the belt on his hip. "I'm gonna be a second, feel free to walk around just don't break anything." Uzi rolled her eyes waving him off. "Yeah, yeah, don't worry I won't break your stuff.". 

Y/n walked deeper into into the warehouse grabbing a few tools setting them in his toolbox, wires, motherboxes, and a few other needed things. He's been staying with the N and Uzi most of the time not coming to the warehouse, he set them in his backpack holding the tool box, heading back to the front seeing Uzi holding a picture. "Whatcha holding there?" Uzi glanced up looking at Y/n questioned bending down to her level seeing her holding a picture collage of him and four of his friends during Halloween. "Oh hey, I remember this." Y/n happily exclaimed with a small smile grabbing the picture setting down his things. 

"These your friends?" Uzi questioned looking at the picture. "Yeah, we uh, took this picture on Halloween. We decided to go all out this year with the costumes and events since we had the day of which was rare. We uh, went to a escape room based on the saw movies..." Y/n said quieting down not as enthusiastic. "We were a bunch of idiots messing around wasting time not thinking. We made sure to make the most of the day knowing nothing would be the same later on..." Y/n explained recalling the past events looking at the picture. "Is this you?" Uzi questioned picking up another photo from the collage, the photo was of Y/n, 10 maybe 12. Sitting next to him was a young girl, from 4-6 in a dress with a bow in her hair, while Y/n wore a two piece suit without a tie. "I... I don't know." He mumbled in confusion looking over the picture again and again his memories getting more blurred by the second. "So uh, did you get what you needed? We should probably get going, V might try and escape again." Uzi said braking the silence. Y/n got up putting the pictures in his bag, throwing back on his cloak and setting his visor back on. 'Yeah, let's get going.' He mumbled walking out the warehouse, the two heading back to the spire with some small talk here and there.