Case #1- The invisible man.

Birds chirp over and over again out the window to a beautiful blue sunny day. The sun is beaming yellow, and the warm heat just makes you feel so comfy. The smell of doughy goodness, and nice circus Orange juice roars through the house. A young woman listening to something on her headphones wise she is preparing breakfast for her son. Her blue t-shirt makes her sick out like a thumb compared to the rest of brown checkered wallpaper. The man of the hour walks downstairs. Short black, pink shirt, and blue suspenders heading towards the table for Breakfast. He greets his loving mother with a smile.

Lily: I see your happy, what has you so bright eyed this morning.

The lady takes a sip of her steaming hot coffee.

Kyle: Well, I'm getting my test results back today.

Lily: Really, well. You always passed them with A's.

Kyle is staring sparkling eyes stare in his mother's soul. She rolls her eyes as she realizes. She's not going out to get out of this one.

Lily: The PS5?

Kyle: You promised!

Lily: I know, I know.....you make it fucking clear everyday.

Kyle: What was that?

Lily: I said, It's on it's way. Look, don't worry. Your superhero is working on it. Now, eat up the bus is going to be here at any moment. Thomas' Father is going to pick you up.

Kyle seems a bit worried about something.

Lily: What is it?

Kyle: Well, it's just that...... Tom's house makes me feel....uneasy.

Lily: That's rude, I know his house is a bit questionable, but still. Have some respect for it.

Kyle: Hmmmm, alright.

Lily: Oh by the way. It's it club fair today.

Kyle: Yeah, but those clubs are.

Lily: Lame? I felt the same exact way, until it was time to graduate. There has to be at least one, check it out.

Kyle: No mom, some of them are-

Lily: Join one. End of discussion.

Lily goes off to get dress for work. She is a very busy woman after all.

Kyle: Join one......, some of are full of emos, Weebs, and worse of all.........Gamers.

12:30 PM
Some time has passed, Kyle has now finally arrived at the club fair in the Gymnasium. Colorful posters, balloons, Ribbons. Everything just grabs out to his eyes. It's like looking at a rainbow, a mixture of colors reflecting back to you. Something fills Kyle's palm and grabs his hand. The boy sends his attention straight to the side of him.

Club Member: Hi, I'm Angela, and I was wondering if you were interested in our Cooking Club.

The table filled with delicious, sweet, and Savory foods pulls Kyle closer to the table. As much as he hated it, Kyle could never deny any chance of free food as good as this to pass him by.

Kyle: Wow, this looks amazing.....

Angela: Thank you, I made them myself.

Kyle: Woah, that's pretty impressive. What recipe did you use?

Angela: I made my own......through Trail and error.

Kyle: Practice makes perfect. I really like the design of this cupcake.

Kyle pops to a vanilla cupcake with frosting that has multiple lines to it with spirals pointed at the very top with a strawberry. The Green and White really makes the cupcake look like a rose.