Case 3: The Clown

Good to see you again......... How's things been.................... Yeah, I know how you feel.

Lily knees down on one knee to stare at the tombstone of her late wife.

Lily: I know it's just........ I'm really trying. It's hard trying to do this without you........... Don't look at me like that............ No I haven't found them but I.......... I promised you that I would. It just takes Sarah. Please............ I'm sorry, but........but I miss you..I just want to hear you say I love you one more time. Is that too much to ask.

I knew you would be out here.

Lily jumps back to see Luther holding a umbrella.

Lily: When did you get here?

Luther: When I found your front door open. You have to be careful of that. Didn't you get robbed recently.

Lily: I'm sorry. It's just work's been stressful lately, and I just needed a break from things.

Luther: Lily, get up. It's pouring out here. You don't want to get sick.

Lily walks underneath Luther's umbrella. Wiping all the water that has fallen onto her face off.

Lily: Luther...... You still miss her right?

Luther: Of course I do.

Lily: Then, why don't you hate me for it.

Luther: Lily, It's not your fault.

Lily: But it was my job to

Luther puts his hand over Lily's mouth.

Luther: You did your best. You can't do anymore than just that, so stop blaming yourself because of it. It doesn't bring you any closer to moving on.

Lily: But I don't want to. I want her back.

Luther: Lily, no matter how hard you try. That isn't possible. She's gone, and she ain't coming back.

Sarah: This item knew as "Peazza" is quite delicious.

Kyle: It's pronounced Pizza.

Sarah: Pzza.

Kyle puts his face into the plams of his hands.

Kyle: Tom, get another box.

Thomas: That's the tenth one already. How many of those are you going to keep eating Sarah?

Sarah: As much as I want.

Sarah yanks the box from Tom and starts to devour the the pepperoni pizza they had bought for dinner.

Kyle: Guess you we're starving.

Sarah: Yeah, I was.

Thomas: No kidding.....

Tom notices Kyle has a concern look on his face. That he's worried about something.

Thomas: Ey, what's up man?

Kyle: How long are we going to keep this up? I mean yeah, she has a hiding spot, but I don't her to be starving until we get home. What if she ends up dying or something.

Thomas: Good point, except this was your idea. Now, you deal with it.

Kyle: Hmmm, I have an idea.

Thomas: What?

Claire over the phone: No.

Kyle: Come on. Please.

Claire: I'm not letting a clone of your dead mother stay at my house.