~Through the Hole~

"I swear if any of of this is YOUR doing I'm gonna kill you birdbrain" Blackjack sneered.

Crowley flinched at his cold voice. "I-I swear I have nothing t-to do with all of this!!!" he screamed.

The book decided to spear the headmage and continue the story.

He tumbled as the world spinning around him.

Everyone showed concern and worried looks on their faces.

As he fell his clothes changed as his school uniform turned to a White apron with A Blue Dress that had 3 lines of Gold Buttons Going down the front and sides. Some heavy pins that looked like playing cards were on the Blue Dress and Apron. He Had on white leather pants that looked like leggings and Brown boots made of fabric that had Pins that looked like Clovers/clubs. A Blue bow was tied to the back of the outfit that had Diamonds printed on it. A Cravat designed similar to the bowtie on Riddle's dorm uniform was attached to the oddly designed collar of the dress. He also had a Black bow on his head. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Pfft- HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"  

Almost everyone laughs at how the book described Ace's clothing.

"Oh how I would LOVE to see how he looks!" "Me too!" "I bet he looks cute in that outfit" "I WANNA CUDDLE KANI-CHAN SOOO BAD!!!-" (I think we already know who that is)

Murmurs were heard throughout the room while some are still laughing their asses off. The Trappola's also chuckled at their son/brother's predicament but were still concerned as he is still falling.

.

.

.

Once everyone calmed down.

Ace Fliped around so that his feet were pointing to the ground and his skirt spread open like a parachute.

" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA W-WHAT THE F-F-FUCK?! HAHAHAHHAHA" " T-that doesn't even make sense!" Ruggie and Jack exclaimed at the same time while Leonna snickered behind his hand (Still surprised that he's awake ._.).