~The Dodo and the Weird Language~

Ace had a sour face as the water carried him along Watching The Water slosh outside the bottle he saw as it turned black with slight bits of red interlaced with it. It smelled like ink but it also had hints of a metallic smell.

"Hmmm?" Thought Crewel

It reminded him of Blot ink it even had the same sent.

Everyone that overblotted flinched at that statement, while the professor's (bar Crowley&Vargas) looked at them grimly.

The Water slowly faded to a Purple color as Ace Floated away he heard something.

Everyone leaned in to hear what is said-

" Oh, The Sailors life is the life for me!"

They jumped when they heard singing from the book.

"What the fuck?!" Leonna yelled

"LANGUAGE!" Scolded Trein

Leonna rolled his eyes at the old professor.

How I love to sail on the wounding sea~

And I Never, ever, ever, do a thing about the Weather!

But The Weather Never Ever Dose a thing for me~

Kalim, Ortho, and Floyd danced through the song while trying to sing it off tune.

Jamil and a few others winced at their voice and tried to stop them from singing.
.

Oh a Sailors life is a life for me Tidlily Dum~

HONK HONK"

The first years, Kalim, Ortho and Floyd all clapped at the book😆

The others smiled at them, glad that they are still positive even in gloomy days.

A Bird Beastman Sung with Two other Bird Beastmen In a Small sailboat with him. The Bird beastman that was leading the other 2 looked at the water in front of them before talking to the two others with him.

" AHOY FELLOW NAUTICAL EXPLORERS LAND HO! Go Joe Go" The Bird Beastman with black wings manually steared the Boat while The One with blue wings used wind magic to Propel the boat forwards.

"Woah!" Exclaimed Yuu
"Hmmph! I can do that too!" Yelled Grim

Aye-Aye Dorian!" The Blue-winged Beastman named Joe exclaimed.

" Mr.Dorian and Mr. Joe, can I please have some help!" Ace Exclaimed but it seems the Trio Of Beastmen Didn't Hear.

"FOOLISH MORTALS!" Yelled Sebek
"Sebek.." "Sorry Wakasama..."

" EXCUSE ME!" Ace Called as he saw a Log Of 3 beast men came through. 2 were Parrot Beastman one was a Pelican beastman. This was odd Bird Type Beastmen weren't common.

"That is because it's not, I wonder though which place he is in right now? For what we've gathered, he's still here in Twisted Wonderland." Murmured Bacarra