what in the?!

IRL me POV

'Ugh...' my head f-ing hurts like a bitch!

I groaned as I looked at the piles of homework and essays on the study table and banged my head on it.

"Kill me please..." I muttered.
.

.

.

.

At school (recess)

As I was scrolling through FaceBook, I saw a very funny post and I looked at it very carefully, then...
.
.
.

.

.

.

"BWAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!"
I burst out laughing when I saw the post.

(The caption was: OMG ROOK APPEARED ON SPY X FAMILY EPISODE 5 of season 2)

"OH MY!! I CAN'T BREATH!!!!" I kept laughing until I started coughing very vigorously.

.
.

I cleared my throat and thought 'I NEED TO ASK HIM ABOUT THIS!!!'

(fanfic)

.

.

.

In the land of Twisted Wonderland...

"Okay, lets go back in our cha-" Trein was cut off from his lecture when a loud bang was heard outside the classroom.

The professor and 3rd years were alarmed. Just as Trein was about to blast a spell at the door...-

"R-ROOK! MY-HAHAHAA-MAN!" I screamed whilst running to Rook as everyone was puzzled as to who I was...

"Madame! It is an honor to see the creat'or of our existence!" Rook cried.

"..." I deadpan at him

"So what brings you here mon ami?" He asked.

I suddenly started crackling and just showed him the post.

Rook looked at the screen for a few minutes until he too started laughing.

The others are confused and wanted to see the picture aswell.

"Mon ami! That is fantastic! Although that person is not me, it is still fantastic to see others with the same style as moi!"

"Pfft-"

We both just started laughing, ignoring the dumbfounded looks we were given from the others.

(Just wanted to post something while I can! Tomorrow is our card day, hope I get high grades !😁)