Will you marry me?

The gang had a busy week cleaning up the mess on the ground and postponing the events until everything gets fixed up. The winter festival rolls into town and the gang decided to go. The music, food, crafts, games, and much more made the weekend fun. Sonic wins Amy a few prizes and she wins him bigger prizes. They shared some funnel cakes after enjoying chili dog for Sonic and a plain cheese hog dog for Amy. When the night started to rise Sonic places the prizes in the car and blindfolds Amy. "Sonic what are you doing?" She laughs. "It's a surprise" he chuckled and pulls her hands to follow him. Amy was hearing the crunching sounds of ice under the snow as they continue to walk. "Sonic where are you taking me?" She smiled. "Just a few more steps" he said. Suddenly Amy felt Sonic stop and walk behind her. "Ready?" "Yes" "Ok take the blind fold off" Amy nods and removes the blindfold. Her eyes widen and drops the blindfold as she covered her mouth. "Omg... Sonic!" She looks at the individual ice sculptures of the two of them. From the day they met in sophomore year of high school through the Last date they took lit up by lights hanging from the trees. "It's so beautiful!" Amy tears up looking at all the sculptures. "Yeah it took awhile even with my speed to get it right" Sonic blushed. "You made these?" Amy smiled. "Yeah.... But to be honest I had to get help" Sonic blushed more. "I still love it" She smiled and kisses him. "Good I'm glad" Sonic smiled. They walk up to a sculpture of the two of them under a heart but Amy noticed it wasn't a memory. It showed him in a tux and her in a dress. "Sonic what's this-" she turns around and covers her mouth seeing Sonic on one knee and a stunning diamond and sapphire ring. "Ames.... For years I struggle to tell you how I felt about you and was a coward when I tried to ask you out. You are the most wonderful woman in the world and I'm so happy to have you in my life from friendship to couple. Your everything anyone wants in a spouse. Kind, caring, smart, strong, badass fighter, and a big heart. You understand everyone and anything knowing what makes them happy even in the darkest days. Amy I love you for everything you are and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. Amy Stella Rose will you marry me?" Sonic said looking into her emerald eyes teared up from his moving words. "YES! Yes yes of course Sonic!" Amy jumped up and down.

Sonic smiles getting up placing the ring on her finger and shared a passionate and happy kiss.

End