Protect Pt2(Vance, M!reader)

Tattoos
Tw: drugs
~~~

It was a few days after the kiss, well it wasnt really a kiss but still! I couldnt get it out of my mind thats all that was in my head for days. I dont think there was a time that I wasnt thinking of it.
Today Vance was actually meant to come over to help me tattoo myself because I had been saving up for a tattoo kit because I hate going places for long periods of time unless I feel fine with it.
I was planning on getting a ghost tattoo on my lower stomach. (take your pick up top)
After a lonngg while of waiting Vance finally arrived. I ran to the door to greet Vance. I let him in the house and lead him to my bedroom. "Okay, so. This is what I want you to permanently ink into my skin" I say handing him a piece of paper of what I want "and where am I meant to tattoo this, sweetface" I feel my face heat up "u-uh lower stomach" I say while trying to hide my face.
I grab out the kit and set everything up for Vance. Vance has tattooed himself before so he knew what he was doing.
"I don't have a chair that can lean back so we'll have to use what we got" "and what is that?" He asked "I'll lay down on my bed and you'll just have to lean over me" All he does is smirks before putting on a pair of gloves.
I lay down on my bed and lift my shirt up enough for Vance to have enough space to work on me.
He got started actually tatting me and I did not realize that this was gonna hurt like a son of a bitch. I cover my face with my hands and shut my eyes tight. After a lonnggg while half the tattoo was done and I spoke up "Vance, can we take a break? it hurts lile shit!" I ask "Sure" he replys. He gets off of me and sits on the ground while I sit up.
I reach over to bedside table and open the drawer and pull out a cigarette and lighter. I raised it to my mouth and slipped it in between my lips while still holding it. I brought my lighter to the other end of the cig and lit it. Vance looked up at me as I took a puff and blew the smoke away from his face.
"Pass" Vance extended his hand up to me and I passed it to him.
After a while of passing it back and forth it was down and we continued with the tattoo again with me laying down but this time Vance in between my legs because he complained about how much it hurts leaning over. So now my whole body is on my bed and Vance also fully on the bed, between my legs.
Once again it hurts like a motherfucker. After another long while it was almost done. Vance had stopped moving so I glanced down at him and I realized I unconsciously started playing with his hair. I admittedly moved my hands away "Sorry!" "Nah, your right mate" is all he said before going right back to the tattoo. Shortly it was done and I let out air I didnt even know I was holding in. Vance took off his gloves and rubbed my thighs lightly "Your fine no need for dramatics"
My face turns a light pink at him touching my thighs. Vance crawls up from between my legs up to my face. I feel my face heat up more cause our faces are inchs away.
"Aww, your blushing" he says as he softly touchs my cheek.
I look away from him and get a bit smiley "shut up"
His roughly grabs my face to make me look at him, he didnt hurt me though. I saw him hesitate a tinsy bit before kissing me roughly. It took me a moment to process what was going on before I kiss back. I need more tattoos

~~~
Requested by a few people for a part two and I've been fixated on the idea of tattoos so :)