prologue

" Friends, neighbours, strangers. The cat next door. The bird in the oak tree yonder.  Ahhh, Oh ! and of course everyone else who does not fit into those categories - welcome !

I, am Lady Eline. The symbol of darkness and the chaos. Fortune and misery. The cause of greatness and pain.

And the goddess who is worshipped and revered by the Elven people. Therefore the writer of our focuses' path - let me tell you a bit about this one "

* rub hands in glee and softly giggles *

"Young and naïve ,Nathan's life had gone from bad to horrendous in a matter of a few days. If at the age 6 being sold to a night house wasn't a good start for a child but after being abuse and discarded living on the streets on the run isn't much better."

" Eline ?  What  are doing here ? And being so loud at that ! I have to introduce  Nathan. 

tsk, tsk, really I expected better from you. Huh ? This looks ... *gasp * Eline ?!? Eline how could you do this to me ! Me of all gods !

*mock tears glistening in azure eyes*

*blink *

Oh ! Ryan ? hmm, when did you get back - Seided told me you were going to be late... I - I mean - ummm..

This isn't what it looks like !!! "

* rolls eyes in annoyance *

"Oh! who am I kidding - ok yes ! This is exactly what it looks like. But It's not me - it's you ! You are a terrible narrator..."

*gasp*

"A terrible narrator, pfft,  I have the words to feed  a nation! "

*lifts chin in anger and indifference

"Yeah , and I have the actual will power to say them. So technically speaking I'm the only person here that closely resembles someone who can successfully fulfil the role of a narrator by being able to accomplish all the job's criteria - and one of those is to actually be able to say the words you wright and not constantly change and re-edit them !" 

*murmur, whisper, whisper murmur, murmur*

"Fine! we can do this together - .. better be gratefully that you have such a nice brother . "

*huff*

"Greeting! I, am Lord Ryan. Symbol of light and goodness. Shadows and secrets. And the forgotten.

The other half of elven religion. I too, am loved and revered my good friends "

" Good, now introductions are all done lets not steal the story and all  "

*clearing of throat *

" very well "

"Young and naïve ,Nathan's li- "

"Stop ! I've already said all that"

*Eline starts cleaning her fingernails in boredom*

"What but I wrote that and  the starting lines you so carelessly spewed. These thing are important. You need to do them right! And now, what am I going to say, you've just taken my lines "

*clenches fists as steam blows from his ears and his face grows red*

"Well, that's easy ! say my lines instead idiot"

*roles eyes*

"Well I cant - you didn't write any !!"

"Oh did I not - my bad, improvise duh. "

*Ryan clears his throat with nervousness *

" I - I -I . "

"Yes dear brother 'You', carry on. Cat got your tongue? "

*giggles in malicious glee*

*huff*

" Let's go give him a visit shall we"

"Good idea Ryan. Together my friends we shall bathe in the glory of what is to come. United we shall explore alongside our focus as he navigates through paths narrow and bitter yet where the sun will eventually shine !"

* Ryan glares at the piece of paper in Eline's hand and she finished with a flourish of her hands. *

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

A/N :
Thank you for reading the prologue of my book.  

Do Comment and vote