Chapter 4

Beacon Hills Preserve.

Picking up from where we left off in the last chapter, Emma is so confused by what Theo has asked her to do.

"Please tell me you are joking right now" she asks to clarify.

"I'm not" Theo tells her.

"Do you have any clue on how much of a power that is" she asks again.

"I do. Which is why I chose you. You are The Chosen One, the most powerful witch there is" Theo says.

Emma sighs.

"I'll help you" she tells him.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" she says and leaving him alone in the dark.

At Lydia's House.

In Harmony's room, Cora walks in very slowly mesmerizing all the parts where the floor creeks.

In a flashback, Cora is talking to Cade. Again.

"Get blood of a innocent person. It doesn't have to be much... But enough to bring your mother back to life" he says.

As the flashback fades away, Cora's knife which is in her right hand goes a little closer to Harmony's face.

Lydia and Stiles's room.

Lydia tossing and turning nonstop can't sleep has a feeling that she should go check up on her daughters. So she gets up out of bed and start walking down the hallway. She opens the door to Rhyme's room, and she sees that she is sleeping peacefully. But Lydia still has that feeling. So she closes Rhyme's room door and start walking down the hallway some more to see Harmony's bed room door open a little. She runs inside her room to see Cora with a knife towards Harmony's neck.

"NO" Lydia screams as she jumps on Cora's back.

Harmony wakes up screaming.

"GO HARMONY" Lydia says as Harmony gets up running out of her room.

Stiles is running down the hallway seeing Harmony scared.

"What's wrong" Stiles ask.

"Mom and Aunt Cora" Harmony tells him.

"Hurry and go in Rhyme's room" Stiles watches  as Harmony go into her sisters' room and Stiles grabs his bat out the bathroom and he runs inside Harmony's room to see Cora close to pushing Lydia out the window.

"Oh no you don't" Stiles says as he hits Cora with his bat and she falls to the ground in pain.

She gets her werewolf claws out. But Lydia comes in the defence quick and she screams. It's so loud that Melissa can hear it from her house.

Melissa's house.

In her room Melissa, and Argent both jolts out of the bed in their pajamas.

"Why is she screaming" Melissa wonders.

"Who knows" Argent says.

"Should we go find out" Melissa asks.

"No. I think it's best if we stay here. They are dealing with Lydia. They chose the wrong woman to mess with" Argent says as they both go back to bed when Lydia's scream finally stops.

The Next Morning.

At the Sheriff's Station.

As Lydia yells at Stilinski, Mason who is standing beside him trying to calm her down.

"Calm down" Mason says.

"Don't tell me to calm down. Cora tried to attack my daughter" Lydia says angrily, then she looks from Stilinski to Mason. "How would you feel if someone tried to attack you and Corey's children. You would be just like me"