Chapter 9

Night Time.

Beacon Hills Memorial.

After the events that had happened In the last chapter, Mason, Corey, and Hayden have finished telling Liam and Theo about what they went through.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you" Liam apologizes putting his hand on Hayden and Corey's.

"And there's more. The seven foot tall guy that attacked us, he's gone" Hayden says.

"What do you mean gone" Theo asks.

"Meaning he will probably attack someone else" Mason tells them.

Malia's and Kira's House.

As Jed is walking towards the door he looks at a the seven foot tall man.

"Oh no" Jed says as the man turns around to look at him.

Jed turns around running away going to other peoples houses constantly knocking on their doors.

"Please let me in" Jed goes to the next house. "HELP PLEASE LET ME IN"

The man starts to walk towards Jed.

"No" Jed starts running away but the man grabs him and they both fall on the ground.

"No. HELP" Jed breaks loose and he starts running away.

The man is still following him, as Jed looks at one of his classmates house. He runs to it and starts knocking on the door nonstop.

"HELP" he yells.

The door opens.

"Jed" Andi sounds surprised to see a scared Jed.

"Can I come in" he asks in a hurry.

Andi looks and sees the man standing behind him, and she hurries and lets him in slamming the door shut, and locking all the doors.

"Jed what is going on" she asks.

"I don't know, he first started sending me messages, and now he shows up at my house. How did he even find my address" Jed sits down still panicking.

"Hey, it's okay" Andi says sitting next to him. "You're safe now"

The door starts to break.

"Or not" she says.

"Do you have a basement" he asks.

They both look at each other and they start running to the basement.

Malia and Kira's house.

Malia pulls up in her car and her and Kira gets out. They start walking to the door when they see Jed's key on the ground.

"Why is his key on the ground" Kira asks with suspicion as she picks up the key.

Malia takes the keys and she smells them. "He was scared." Malia and Kira turns around looking for their son.

"JED" Kira yells.

"I think our son was kidnapped" Malia says.

Kira starts to feel horror and rage at the same time and Malia starts to smell her scent.

"Kira, don't do it" Malia starts to get scared. "I can track him but scent"

Kira ignores her. Builded with frustration Kira starts to call on a dark spirit... Known as the nogistune.

Malia slaps her before Kira can say the last word.

"Why did you do that" Kira asks.

"Because we are going to find our son. And if anything has happened to him... We will kill them" Malia tells her.