Chapter 3 : Flame Boi

The Bull Demon Family opened the tomb of an ancient demoness and Red Son goes viral on social media. Mei and the gang ready to save the day.

_____________________________________________

Taking the key from the mayor is far easier than the red-haired demon had thought. He was expecting the annoying loud dragon girl or The Monkey King would have stopped him, like the meddling pests they are. But they didn't. They weren't there to be his obstacle in reaching his parent's approval of his competence. They hadn't known what he was up to. They have no idea what chaos he and his family will unleash the moment the key reached to an ancient tomb, long forgotten, buried deep in the earth's crust. The mayor was also weird. He handed over the key willingly without a fight, a mischievous glint shined through his blue eyes as if he know what devious act he is up to. 'What a weirdo.' The red-haired demon thought in his mind.

Standing in the ground of the flaming foundry. The red-haired demon closed his hologram screen. "The tomb should be here, now dig up you lousy clones!!" He shouted, ordering his bull clones to dig up the area. The bull clones quickly grab a shovel to dig up the area their creator pointed at. In fear that if they didn't dig fast enough, Red Son will tear up their inside wires. "Yes sir!!" The bull clones shouted in reply while continuing their task.

The ancient tomb was surprisingly hidden beneath The Demon Bull Clan's territory. The Bull Demon Clan's goal is to release Lady Bone Demon from her imprisonment and to form an alliance with her. The Demon Bone Clan have the ability to see the future. That will help them to outstep their enemies. And if she did die after her long imprisonment, they'll just use whatever relics they could find in the tomb for his father's armor fuel. After all, a tomb powerful enough to trap an ancient demon should have useful things.

After they found the tomb. The tomb is carried to the surface. It is a large blue tomb decorated with glowing blue chains and bones. A skull is attached to the top middle of the tomb door. It looks intimidating.

"It's time..." The fire elemental demon muttered under his breath. Red Son inserted the key and turned it. The large skull in the tomb opened. Releasing a strong wave of winds toward them. Pushing the fire elemental demon back, he tried his best to stay still in his position but failed and dropped to the ground. While his bull clones were flung backwards from the tomb due to the strong wind. Unlike him, both of his parents stood still from their spots. Like the powerful demon and demoness they are. He quickly gets up to glance at the opened door of the tomb.

There's weird whispering coming from the tomb. The walls of the tomb are covered with ancient writing. Blue mists and broken gold chunks with bright blue lines floating out of the tomb. In the middle of the tomb, there's a large coffin or a container made of heavy metal and a large broken stone lid. Five blue chains are attached to the stone lid. There are two large claws on top of the lids on each side of the lid covering the coffin. "Stop gawking and follow us inside, son." The ebony long haired demoness dressed in red scolded. "Yes, mother." Red Son replied and quickly followed his parents.

The Demon Bull King approached the coffin or container and tear apart the chains holding the lid before carelessly sliding the broken stone lid to the ground. The dust collected on the lid spread. Red Son coughed and then stare inside the coffin or giant container. Laid on the bottom of the coffin is a skeleton. The ground below them shakes. The blue mist in the tomb quickly flies outside of the tomb at the sight of freedom and sink into the red-haired demon's bull clones. Reviving the robots with an odd blue glow on their mechanic eyes. Red Son frowned at the strange flaw happening to his creation and decided to check on those robots later.

Demon Bull King's new armor scanned for potential fuel and targeted the bones as its next victim. Quickly sucking the skeleton into the armor to turn them into power fuel. The armor worked as Red Son's had programmed. The armor turns the bones of an ancient demoness into a power source. Giving the red-haired demon's father a power boost. "Yes, the power I deserved!!" His father shouted, pleased with the power boost. His mother stood beside his father, smirking.