-CHAPTER THREE-

_________

Drawing above made by @StarfireVega1 on Twitter (it was by an Arttrade)

_________

Hello, hello!

How are you?

I hope you vibrate with energy and good!

I apologize in advance for taking so long to update since lately I have entered exams and I am also fatally inspired.

I hope you enjoy the chapter that you already know is with a lot of love 💜

Less blah blah blah! More pum pum pum!

Aaaaaa READ!!!

。 ☆☆★━━━━━✪☠︎︎━━━━━★★☆。

I always wondered who you were...

And I didn't know what to answer...

"Well, that's all you have to know for now, here you go." I give both rockers some tickets for the concert. "It will be easier to infiltrate in this way."

Mayday and Kliff started talking about kul Fyra when Zuke got up for a moment to clean Harun's things he had left the night before on the floor of the room.

Elsewhere~

A little Harun was solving simple math problems, after that class he would have arts (his favorite class) and then the break to eat and play for a while.

Despite the fact that he was not the smartest, he was quite ahead of his salon classmates because while they continued to study simple things in 2nd grade, his father at home taught him 3rd grade things, such as multiplication tables, three-digit numbers, mostly math things, his father did not do this because he wanted his son to be a genius or something like that

I just did it so as not to fight so much later, if I had an idea of what those things were, explaining them would be even easier for the 2 later.

Going back to the present, the child quickly finished the small addition and subtraction operations, and then waited for his best friend and of course also double tablemate.

"Louis," whispered the little boy with blonde hair. "15 and 15 are 30, not 25..." he said, trying not to make much noise so that the teacher wouldn't scold them.

Oh... Seriously? Because, 1 and 1 are 2, and 5 and 5 are... Oh... Ohhhh! I already understood! - he said as he deleted the answer to correct it.

Louis, Harun's best friend and also son of the teacher, a boy with reddish skin and blue eyes with magenta hair with pink strands and dark magenta.

Both little ones had known each other for being neighbors because his mother and he lived close to the B2J sewer.

After the math class will end, they started with arts and Harun took out his worn colors, they were so worn out for using them every day and also by the lack of money to buy new ones.

"Were children, I want you to draw your whole family," said the teacher with a smile on her lips.

Harun smiled, it would be a new drawing of his family, he loved to make those drawings, settled down and started drawing his father, Aunt Mayday and the little alligator Ellie all together smiling, he loved to make those drawings and even more to paint them.

Well, it is known that the little boy had a talent from an even younger age to paint, draw, color and even create things, because he could also make small sculptures of plasticine and recycled objects such as wrappers and plastic bottles.

When I deliver the drawing with her best friend and some classmates, the teacher gave him a nice happy face and then proceeded to talk again.

"Well, now draw distant relatives who don't know oh they haven't seen for a long time," he said as he sat down again with a soft smile.