075

Elena drop kicked a villain in they head before she flew and side kicked him away, sending him into a wall while she held a citizen behind her.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked as the citizen nodded. She levitated them after asking for permission and taking them to the safe zone. Her main priority was to keep the citizens safe, and that, she did.

Elena saw villains running towards the safe zone, so Elena is quick to run forward. As Shindo walks ahead to try and stop them, she looks at them. "Let me handle them. You can use your quirk and make them unstable while I send them back." Elena yelled, Shindo nodded. Of course she had come to understand his quirk beforehand.

"I'll keep hammering away at them with tremors at one-second intervals." He said before he sent vibrations through the ground, making it crack as the villains got unstable. Elena concentrated before she sent shockwaves at the villains. "Kenetic Shockwave!" She yelled. She had come up with the idea to make her shockwaves concentrated to be used more precisely in combat. It wasn't perfected, but it worked.

Elena felt victory, but before she could react, Gang Orca appeared and sent an attack at both Elena and Shindo. Elena felt her whole head spin before she fell to the ground, right beside Shindo. "Elena! Shindo!" Midoriya yelled.

Elena could hear her ears ringing as she looked at the spinning clouds. "Only two rear guards when there's so much of a difference in ability." Gang Orca said, holding his head. "Looks like you were underestimating us." He finished, beginning to walk towards Midoriya.

Elena's eyes shot open before she grabbed the paralyzed Shindo and jumped away. Gang Orca got interrupted by Todoroki's ice that got blasted towards him. Elena is quick to teleport behind Gang Orca and send a shockwave towards him, making him blast into Todoroki's ice. "How are you not paralyzed?!" He asked.

Elena was wondering that too. The only explanation she had was that possibly her mind control, or strengthened mind in general was able to suppress the paralyzation for a good amount of time. Not to mention her pain resistance being slightly higher due to her past.

As Todoroki freezes the other villains, Elena feels her nose bleed due to the continuous attacks. Gang Orca simply suppressed both the attacks. "An attack like this is nothing!" He yells.

Elena sighs before she feels a strong aura in a short range. She looks up and spots Inasa sending a massive wind attack down on Todoroki's ice and on Gang Orca, breaking the ice the villains were in. The strong gust of wind gets Elena blown away as she hits the wall, the air being pulled out of her.

She lands on the ground and coughs. "Elena!" Midoriya yells holding a citizen. Elena waves her hand and looks at Gang Orca whom prepares to attack her meanwhile Todoroki and Inasa glare at each other. Todoroki tells Inasa to go help the others meanwhile Elena sees a left out child standing on the sideline.

Her eyes widen as she teleport to the child before picking them up swiftly. Gang Orca looked around confused before spotting her running towards Midoriya and the others. She looks back at Gang Orca to see Todoroki and Inasa attempt to attack him, but they blow each others attacks away.

She groans internally as they begin fighting. "It'll be okay. Mina! Can you take this child?" Elena asked after looking at the child reassuringly. Mina nodded and grabbed the kid before Elena ran back to the site to see Inasa and Todoroki arguing. "Todoroki! Focus!" She yells, but gets ignored. Her eyes widen suddenly.

"Todoroki!" Elena yells upon seeing a villain shooting something at him. Todoroki sends up an ice wall to protect himself from the incoming cement, but gets his right side hit.

Elena watches as both of them attempt to send another attack at them, but does the same mistake. However, she gets more angry upon seeing the waves be directed towards Shindo. "Shit!" She yells and teleports to Shindo, pushing him out of the way as she gets in the way of the flames. Her eyes widen as the flames close in on her, but she is quick to control them. She feels the heat just in front of her face as Midoriya yells. "What are you doing?!" In anger towards Todoroki and Inasa.