Chapter 2

As I walked out of the changeing rooms, there was more of a crowd so I figured that we would be starting the races soon. 

I was walking over to the flaggers area so I could tell Ponk that I was going to be the flagger for the race, when I heard someone call out for me.

"Hey!" The person called out. I looked over and saw that is was Punz in all his glory. 

"You talking to me?" I said turning around to face him. He was wearing what he always does. 

"Yes I am. What track is the fourth race on?" He said, crossing his arms and sitting on the dash of his car. 

"Well, first off I wouldn't sit on that because you could damage the engine with the model of your car. Second off, shouldn't you know if you are the one raceing on it?" I said, popping out my hip and crossing my arms.

"I was never told what track I was racing on, and how do you know so much about cars? A pretty girl like you should be wondering if your nail polish is chipped." Punz said, hopping off of his car and walking over to me, granted there wasn't much space to close and the flagger house was close to wear the racers could park there cars before and after racing. 

"You shouldn't talk to me like that becasue I'll be the one fixing your car if, and when, you crash. I know how reckless your team can be. You piss me off to much and I can ruin your car and make it so you can't race anymore. Wouldn't want that now would we? Your going to be on track six." I said turning around and walking over the the flagger house.

"If your going to be fixing my car, why are you walking over to the flagger house?" He said. Why won't he just leave me alone!

"Becasue I'm a stand in. if you look over to the comunicators desk you will see all my stuff. Now piss of and go filrt with someone else." I said, not even looking over to him. 

"Well damn sorry." He said sarcasticly, but I could still feel him looking at me. 

"Stop staring at my ass while your at it." I snapped at him, and walked into the flagger house. "Hey Ponk!" I said, getting my mind off of Punz

"Hey, I heard your the flagger for Tubbo and Ranboos race?" He asked me looking up from the clip board he was holding.

"Sure am!" I said.

"Ok then you just need to put your name there," he said pointing to a slot next to Tubbo and Ranboo. "Bur you already knew that." He finished looking up at me.

When I finished signing it I said goodbye to Ponk, grabbed a flag, and walked over to the track. "TUBBO, RANBOO, THERES A CROWD NOW LETS GET GOING!" I shouted at them before going in-between them.

I pointed the flag at Tubbo, popping my hip while I did it, and turned on his car qnd drove up to the start line. I pointed at Ranboo and he did the same thing. I bent over at my waist and dragged the flag up my body qnd I started to stand stight again with my hand going above my head, the quickly put my arm down to my side, bringing the flag with it, qnd starting the race. The minute that happened, Tubbo and Ranboo raced past me and started going down the track. I ran over to wear me and Tommy were set up and started putting on a hoodie to cover the cloths I was wearing.

I started to get all my stuff put into into right places to if anything happened I would be ready to go with Sam to get there car and bring it to the shop so he could start working on it, qnd when I got back, I can as well

"FUCK." I heard from the headphones.

"What Tubbo what happened?" Tommy asked.

"There's fucking traffic. Me qnd Ranboo are stuck in it." Tubbo said

"Try and find a way around in. Take the nearest exit well get you back on the race soon." Tommy said into the headset, while also typing on the computer to find out wear they are. "Ok Ranboo with you being farther ahead your going to take exit 86 and Tubbo your taking 85. They are about the same time to get back here from them so just try and keep going east." Tommy said, leaning back in his chair.

"God I thought there were cops or something." I said to Tommy.

"Same. Hey can you go tell Dream and Sapnap that we are going to to be doing there race soon. We gotta get these going if we don't want to get caught." The blond said to me.

"Yeah I got you." I said to him and started walking off to the orange and red car that were parked next to each other.

844 words (Not including A/N)

So sorry for not uploading but thank you Quinn_Xander for reading this. I'll try try update for you more man. Thank you to everyone for reading this!

Love Yall
-Your Author