Chapter 3

Just to let you know

N/N stands for nickname!

[] = ; .

Dream and Sapnap were yelling about something when I was walking over to them.

"Ayoo bitches what's up." I yelled as I got close enough.

"Y/N I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!" I heard George say as he ran over to me. He was wearing his flagger outfit so i was guessing he was flagging for Dream and Sapnap's race.

"Oh hey Y/N. Whats up?" Dream asked.

"Nothing. Just telling you that your going to be on Track 3." I said, giving George a hug.

"Oh ok doll. Why arent we are Track 2 like it said in the text." Sapnap said looking down at me with a smirk

"1. Don't call me doll. I have told you that. 16 FUCKING TIMES. and 2. There is traffic on it. Tubbo and Ranboo were on it when they got stuck in traffic. Tommy is having them take and exit and whoever gets back here first wins. 3. I wanted to ask this when I saw your race tonight but what are y'all fighting over this time?" I asked them.

"Oh there racing over you again." Karl said hopping out of his car. Karl doesn't race but Sapnap is practically his sugar daddy so he has a lot of money. 

"Really guys. For what this time? Sapnap I swear to god if you are trying to get in my pants again, no means no. I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU!" I yelled at him.

"Doesn't mean I won't stop trying." He said with a smirk. "Also I said I want to take you out on a date and Dream said no." He said glaring over at Dream.

"IM NOT LETTING YOU GO ON A DATE WITH HER!" Dream shouted from the driver side of his car. 

"WHY CUZ YOU WANT TO?" the boy snapped back.

"NO IM GAY SHUT UP!" Dream said, starting his engine and driving over to the track.

"Oh shit... forgot about that...." Sapnap said, getting into his car and rolling the window down. "Will you be the flagger for this race?" He asked looking up at me. "I saw you do Tubbo and Ranboo's." He finished.

"No George called it already. Sorry." I said, remembering seeing George's name next to Dream and Sapnap's race on the flagger sign up. I looked over to Karl. "Hey Karl you want head over to Tommy and them? Tubbo and Ranboo should be back." I said

"Oh sure!" Karl said, looking up from his phone. I saw a little bit of his screen and it was a picture that he took of him, sapnap, and Quackity at the party they threw fro Sapnap's (rare) wins against Dream.

"Wha? What about me?" Sapnap asked.

"You have to race. See ya Sap." I said. I heard Sapnap start his car and drive over to Dream.

"I'll never get a chance with him if he is always trying to take you to bed man." Karl said looking at the ground as we walked.

"Hey! Don't talk like that! You will have a chance with him I promise. I'm trying to get him off my ass i promise." I said looking at him. He was looking at pics of Sap.

"I know I know it's just.. He told me he likes guys, at the party. But i've only seen him go for girls. He has never talked about a guy in the way he talks about girls." Karl said, scrolling through the folder he had dedicated for Sapnap. He has one for Quackity as well and switched it. "I mean Quackity talks about guys but not the guys like me. He likes guys that are independent and don't rely on other people. The opposite of me." He finished as he flopped down on one of the chairs that I brought. This sadly happens a lot. But I have seen the way that Quackity looks at him when he looks away. I've heard Sapnap talk about Karl to Dream (Mainly because I am talking to Dream on call and Sapnap barges in and just starts talking). Time to be a wingman.

"It'll be ok Karl. They will realize how amazing you are ok? I promise." I said going over a grabbing his hand. 

"Thanks N/N. You are literally the best listening to me vent." He said.

"Well, meet me at the shop after this. Punz is racing so i'm sure i'll have stuff to do. I can see if George can come as well ok?" I asked looking into Karls grey eyes. If Karl wasn't gay i'd tap that just sayin.

"Ok!" Karl said smiling.

"There you go! Now come on, I can heard Tubbo and Ranboo's cars!" I said, draggin Karl up from the chair and bringing him over to the finish line. That's when I saw Tubbo's car come into view, and Ranboo not far behind. I didn't realize how close they were when Tubbos car blow past me.

Tubbo won

He immediately stopped his car and was surrounded by people. I pushed through the crowd and heard Ranboo's car stop.

"Well I guess I have to start packing eh." Ranboo said, not looking as mad as you thought he would. I think he threw.

"You sure do boss man. Now come on I don't want to miss Dream and Sapnap's race!" Tubbo said getting back into his car, starting the engine and parking in the place he had before.

"Oh Y/N I just want to let you know that I got a dent on one side and pint is scratched a bit. I don't care about the paint but could you fix up the dent?" Ranboo asked, the crowd dispersing fast as Tommy said that Sapnap and Dream were racing on a different track.

"Definitely! just park in next to the stand and I'll bring it to the shop at the end of the night!" I said, pointing over to the sage green tent thing that I was set up under.

"Ok. Thanks Y/N." Ranboo said as he ruffled his hair. He may be younger then me but with how tall and mature he is he is kind of like the older brother I never had. 

"Fuck you tall man." I said, fixing my hair.

"You know you love me N/N!" Ranboo said as he starting his car and parked it next to the stand where I showed him.

I walked over to the track with Dream and Sapnap on it and saw the one person i didn't want to see.

Punz

[] = ; .

1056 words (Not counting A/N)

Just to let y'all know! I am not saying that Karl and Dream are gay irl. I am saying that they are gay for this book. I'm not trying to force labels on them so please don't come at me for that.

Shoutouts to!

Quinn__Xander and The_Bunny_Squad !

Thank you for supporting the book!

Eat, sleep, drink some water and remember that you are loved!

Love

Your Author