im sorry... Again....

Hello again. I'm so sorry about not updating. I'm going through a breakup rn and it's not going well. I'm tired and I have no motivation to write anymore. I just need to do what's best for me right now but I don't want to let you all go.

I'm also not really in the dream smp Fandom nor the punz Fandom as much anymore I am getting more into WWE and wrestling. I will finish this book but it won't be for a while.

I just need to get my self back on my feet and not have to have my mom make sure I'm eating. I have already gone to the hospital twice because I passed out twice from not eating. I'm not trying to make you guys feel bad I'm not but I just wanted you guys to know.

I love all of you and I hope you realize that. This book is at over 2k readers and I can't believe it!! When I first started this book it was just an idea I had when I was reading a book about racing. I thought I was only going to post the first chapter then loose interest but I didn't! I love every single one of you I hope you know that.

Until then I just want to talk to one person in specific. The_Bunny_Squad.

You have been one of the main reasons that I have kept working on this book and you have helped me when I was in writers block. I am so sorry for not talking to you for the longest time and I'm sorry if you thought I was ghosting you. I don't go on my computer as much as I did and so I haven't really been able to message you.

I love all of you so much I really do. I'm sorry I truly am but I hope you understand.

Love you and goodnight

-You Author