Chapter 8: First night of love

They got off the broom. Hermione sat down on the floor to try to calm her dizziness and watched Draco throw back his broom. He sat down next to her and hugged her waist while Hermione rested her head on his shoulder. Suddenly, Hermione stood up."Do you know how to waltz?- Yes. A Malfoy must know how to dance all the dances.- So make me dance

Take my hand, take a breath Pull me close and take one step »Hermione helped him up and hugged him. He took a step forward followed by Hermione who took a step back."Keep your eyes locked on mineAnd let the music be your guide »She stroked his neck and looked him straight in the eye. Draco gave her a nice smile:"Won't you promise me. Now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget.We'll keep dancing. To keep dancing.Wherever we go next. »They began to turn on the fresh grass and under the cold breeze of this late autumn:"It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like youIt's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do.And with every »Draco grabbed Hermione by the waist as she put her hands on the Slytherin's shoulders and he lifted her off the ground and put her down:"Step together, we just keep on getting betterSo can I have this dance. Can I have this danceCan I have this dance? »He spun her around and brought her close to him, then sent her spinning around, letting go of her hand:"Take my hand I take the lead"He held out his hand to Hermione. Hand she grabbed:"And every turn, will be safe with meDon't be afraid, afraid to fallYou know I'll catch you through it all"They continued to spin, Hermione in Draco's arms:"And you can't keep us apart. Even in a 1000 miles can't keep us apart'Cause my heart is wherever you are'Cause my heart is wherever you are'Nothing existed around them. Only the other counted for the other:"It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like youIt's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do.And with every »He lifted her off the ground again and twirled her in the air, then put her down and resumed the waltz:"Step together, we just keep on getting betterSo can I have this dance. Can I have this danceCan I have this dance? »They let go and each ran to one side of a bench and met at the end:"Ooh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide'Cause together or not, our dance won't stopLet it rain, let it pourWhat we have is worth fighting forYou know I believe, that we were meant to be"Draco held her by the waist and Hermione arched her back as Draco twirled them around in the falling rain."It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you. Like youIt's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do. Way we doAnd with every »He carried it again. They were soaked to the skin but they didn't care. All that mattered was that they were both:"Step together, we just keep on getting betterSo can I have this dance. Can I have this danceCan I have this dance? »They slowed down and turned. With each one arm along the body; Hermione with a hand behind Draco's neck and him with a hand on the Gryffindor's hip:"Can I have this dance? »They stopped dancing and looked into each other's eyes. They got even closer. Their lips were only inches apart. Draco moved the last few inches and put his mouth on Hermione's, who kissed back. And the kiss lasted...lasted. And the rain was falling...falling. Draco broke the kiss and rested his forehead against his beautiful Gryffindor's. Hermione was shivering."Are you cold?- Yes a bit- Come on, let's go home"They entered the castle and went down to the dungeons where Draco's room was. He gave the password to the portrait and motioned for Hermione to come inside:"Do you have a room all to yourself?"- Yeah- Well, Draco isn't bored! She said jokingly.Draco laughed and threw a towel at her."Do you dry your hair with a towel? Hermione asked him.- Well yeah- Why don't you use your wand?- I don't know. Because the napkins were closer to me than my wand."Okay," Hermione replied, laughing.She watched him dry his hair and take off his shoes which she had just taken off herself. She approached him, stood on her tiptoes and placed a light kiss on his lips. When she opened her eyes, she saw Draco with a big smile:"What makes you smile?"- You. You can already do without me.- Hey Draco Lucius Malfoy! I can very well do without you!- Oh yeah ? What if I do this? He said, starting to place wet kisses on the pretty brunette's neck."I can...always...do...not...use you," Hermione gasped.- Oh good ? What if I do this? he said moving down to his chest.- I can...resist you!- No, I don't think so! »Hermione couldn't take it anymore, grabbed Draco by the tie, pulled him towards her and kissed him full on the mouth. She began to undo the buttons of the Slytherin's shirt and took it off while Draco attacked the fly of his partner's skinny jeans. She sprinkled his chest with butterfly kisses and went to lay some on his back. And there, on her shoulder, she saw a tattoo:"Do you have a tattoo?- Yeah !- A lion ?!- Yeah, if my father knew that..- You surprise me there! A lion !- What about you ? You thought I didn't see your snake in your lower back?- When did you see him?- Last time in court, I was right behind you and as you bent down to pick up your pen, your t-shirt lifted up and I saw it.- So you were looking at me?- You were right in front of me! »He turned to her and kissed her, sliding his slim to the ground. He took off her t-shirt while Hermione undid her belt. She slid down Draco's pants and they found themselves half-naked. Draco took her in his arms and laid her gently on the bed. He lay down on top of her and began to unbutton her bra. Suddenly, Hermione's bra was seen waltzing across the room. The two lovers devoured their tonsils on the bed. Then without them knowing how, they found themselves completely naked. When Draco felt Hermione ready, he stood at the entrance to her privacy and looked Hermione in the eyes as if waiting for her approval. She brought him back to her and kissed him in agreement. Then Draco slowly began to enter her and Hermione winced in pain and tears welled up in the corner of her eyes. Draco kissed the tears on Hermione's cheeks apologetically and continued to thrust inside her. Then he stopped to let her get used to his presence and began a back and forth motion that forced a moan from Hermione. Then Hermione got on top of him and continued the movement. Then Draco took over again and in a last and powerful jerk drove them both to ecstasy. Hermione screamed the Slytherin's name as Draco stifled a curse into the Red and Gold beauty's neck. He collapsed on top of her still inside her and they caught their breath. He pulled away from her and lay down next to her. Hermione rested her head on Draco's chest and fell asleep. Draco fell into Morphe's arms a few minutes later lulled by Hermione's breathing.