1

Naruto was woken up by his warm blanket yanked from his body.

"What- the fuck..." The blond mumbles, trying to adjust his eyes to the bright light. Who the fuck did pulled his blinds up?

"Get out of bed! You are gonna be late for school." Iruka yells walking around Naruto's room getting the dirty clothes up from the floor.

The blond groans and falls on his pillow pretending to cry in it.

Don't misunderstand, he loved going to school- but not for studying. Only beacuse of his friends.

He was pulled off the bed by his leg as Naruto screamed desperately trying to hold on to the soft mattress that was still calling his name...

"Daaaaad let me goo!" Naruto screams kicking his other leg, he hits the floor hard.

He yelps raising his hand to his forehead that hit the hard floor.

"You need to get ready, breakfast is in the kitchen. You stink, shower." Iruka then left with a proud smile.

Naruto frowns as he raises his hand to smell himself, one sniff was enough to understand what his father meant. He was way too tired yesterday from practice.

He probably slept in after hitting the bed. Naruto looks around to find his phone of his desk.

He sits up slowly and walks to the other side of them room.
The blond grabs the phone and see the notifications.

Snapchat, Instagram some tiktoks that probably Kiba sent.
He still had the humor of a 9 year old even if they were almost 18.

It was only one month before Naruto hit the age of 18.
His dads promised that they will get out of the house so he can throw a party.

He was pretty excited for that!

He goes into the bathroom bringing his clothes with him.
He liked dressing simple, comfortable. Never really paid attention what was trendy or anything like that.

He quickly showered and got dressed.He was wearing a stripped buttoned neck sweatshirt and a pair of beige cargo pants cuffed at the ankles.

The blue of the cotton sweatshirt matched the one in his eyes and the contrasting white stripes only enhanced his golden radiant skin. He quickly put on his favorite pair of black converse and before he could ran out of the door he quickly stuffed his breakfast in a Tupperware bowl and put in his backpack.

His dad was already waiting for him in the car, Naruto got his headphones out of his pants and ran to the car.

"When will your school end, your dad can pick you up." Iruka says as he leaves the garage.

"Uhh- I have no idea but Shikamaru will drop me off, no need to worry." Naruto texts back to Kiba on his phone.

"Okay, don't forget that we are going to your cousin this weekend don't make any plans." Iruka grumbles, he knew Naruto wasn't listening to him.

"Yeah yeah." The blond smile's at the picture of Akamaru. The whole dog had his legs in the air, enjoying the sun.

Naruto shortly arrives to his school. The building was hella big it had 4 levels.
The stairs.

Those god damn stairs, Naruto and his friends often tried to sneak to the elevator- but they were caught way too many times.

"Text your dad if you need a ride to get home, have a great day!" Iruka yells, the blond thanks him and yell a quick 'love ya' before getting inside.

Naruto puts his headphones in, listening to 'sweet' by cigarettes after sex. He bumps into someone accidentally and mutters a small 'sorry' before moving on.