6

"Konoha wins!" The spectator yelled, as Naruto and his teammates come into a big hug.

They start jumping yelling, someone shedding tears.
Just enjoying the moment.
"We worked hard, we deserved this!" Naruto yells, as he starts hitting Jay's back.

"Okay okay, enough- let's do some photos." Coach Yamato shouted.
We let each other go, and we started thinking about where everyone should stand.

Naruto looked at the camera and smiled, flexing his muscles.

"Okay, everyone go and shower. The bus will take some of us back." Coach said, we went for our water bottles and towels to collect them.

The blond jogs over and gets his stuff.

"Naruto!" Some girls screamed his name, the blond just looked up and waved with a smile.

"Dude- come on!" Jay yelled waiting for him at the exit.

Naruto had laughed and jogged over, they walked through the big hallways. When they finally reached the changing room it was already smelling like sweat.

"Geez." Naruto muttered as he went to his bag, he sat down on the bench legs open.
He put his elbows on his thighs and breathed out and in.

He was exhausted but so happy at the same time.
The first year of college was almost over now.

It's been over a year now that he had left high school, he missed his old friends.

Man those were the times! But college was fun, he was accepted into his dream college.

Which was far away, very far away from his home so he was only able to go home very very rarely.

He was home 5 months ago at Christmas.
But since that he had only seen his dads on video chat.

He fucking missed them, but at least he had amazing roommates.

"Let's go and shower blondie." Jay said pulling him up, the blond got his shower gel out fast and a towel.

He always showered after the game, he smelled like shit and there was only two times when he didn't have time to shower.

Going back to the dorm while smelling like shit was a horrible experience.
Everyone was looking at him like he hadn't showered in years!

"I decided that I'm gonna get wasted today. I have been cancelling every party these previous weeks just so I can get to practices." Jay yelled over.

The blond laughed washing his body down.

"Wanna come?" Jay asked, Naruto thought about it.

But he needed to rest a little, he was anxious the whole day and during the game.
His social battery was on zero.

"I'll pass, but you have fun!" Naruto said after washing off his body and getting his towel around his waist.

"Ahh, you should rest see you next week!" Jay said while still in the shower.

"Yeah." Naruto muttered, he had walked inside the changing room. A few of his teammates already left.

He quickly dressed up in something much more comfortable.
The blond got his black puffy jacket on and his baseball hat.

"Have a great weekend!" He yelled before leaving.

He closed the door and started walking towards the exit.
He was barely dragging his feet, he was so tired.

Jay wasn't coming with the bus so Naruto had two seats for himself.
He will be much more comfortable like this.

The blond got his headphones out and put them over his head putting on some music from Spotify.