5

"Want some?" Shikamaru asked holding his cigarette.

"Is it normal or does it have weed?" The blond asks back, they were hanging out in Shikamaru's house.

"Does it matter?" His friend asks back, the blond smiled and shook his head taking it away from his friend.

He put it to his nose to smell it, he could tell by the familiar scent that it had definitely had weed inside.

"You can finish that." Shikamaru said before opening his window.

Naruto smiled and let his back fall to the wall.
He was done for this week with his final exams before graduation.
He couldn't fucking wait to leave!

He was accepted to his dream college, which still felt weird.
The blond will be playing with some really talented people.

Naruto swore he will make it big one day. At least he hoped so! The blond raised his cigarette to his mouth to take some puffs.

It felt good, the weed and nicotine mixing together calming him down.
School was a disaster right now, he worked his ass off, studying and going to practice at the same time.
It was hard to get the balance that worked for him. Everything worked out in the end.

Naruto taking more and more puffs feeling the weed hitting in. Being high was fucking amazing.

Even though half a cigarette won't really hit him, but he will still feel it.

"What are you gonna do in the summer?" Naruto asked Shikamaru who was sitting in front of his laptop.

"Eh, don't know. Why?" He turned around putting his hands in his lap.

The blond shrugged looking at the cigarette in his hand.

"Don't know, we could rent a little beach house somewhere close with friends. We would split the money of course but have fun and shit ya know?" The blond explained, his friend smiled softly and nodded.

"Sounds fun, we will talk about it with the others. But your first priority should be not failing." Naruto rolled his eyes, it was unfair.

Shikamaru was lazy but he was always a genius.

Kiba was worse than Naruto, he never studied. He was always close to failing but he never did.
Somehow he always got the better grade.

We could say Naruto was in the middle, sometimes he studied- sometimes he didn't.
Let's admit the second one was more often.

He knew if he put effort into it he could have way better grades!
Like Sasuke, the raven was always studying and putting effort into it.

Look at him, he is going to one of best college's in America. Even though the blond and the raven kinda got more distant since their argument in the car.
Naruto was still driving them together to school every morning.
Even if they don't talk much, the blond doesn't ask him to come to his game's or talks about practice.

But when Sasuke told him he was accepted, the blond was so fucking happy for him.
The raven didn't seem too excited, Naruto didn't found it weird.
When was Sasuke ever excited about something?

Basically never.

"It's great to have this week done, I will just have biology next week and I'm done!" The blond smiled widely.
He finished with his last puff.

"Thanks, I'm gonna get going though. I wanna hit the gym later." Naruto explained standing up and getting his backpack.

"Yeah, I will walk you out." Shikamaru stood up from his desk.
The blond went to get his shoes quickly, stepping into his converse.