7

Sex

Sex was good, almost euphoric- if the guy knew what spots to hit.
Sasuke enjoyed fucking especially with no feelings.
All pleasure

The raven liked his one night stands, he never got to drunk to not remember it, what was the point of a planned one night stand if you didn't even remember how good it felt?

So when he saw the blond after just getting fucked, was the situation where he wished he would have been drunk enough to not remember their encounter.
Naruto didn't ask, he wasn't disgusted nor was he acting like a bitch towards him.

Sasuke promised himself to never go inside that building for sex ever again, he wouldn't want to risk seeing Naruto.
But at the same who would be that crazy to go out for a run in the middle of the night?

Of course it had to be him, he was the only one who had this idea in their mind.

The raven didn't even set a foot near the building after the awkward meeting.
He was avoiding it like plague, which was kind of shitty beacuse the atlehete's were paying him really well.

He wasn't a prostitute, but the money was definitely worth it for some causal sex.

The raven didn't had sex just with anyone, so those fifty other people in his dm's are gonna stay ignored.

He didn't always fucked for money though, only if they really offered him, or the fuck was awful.

He had gotten into trouble beacuse of it a few times, beaten up but- it didn't matter as long as he was able to pay for his new apartment and food.

Sasuke walked inside the grocery shop, counting his money and reading his shopping list.

He went for the milk, the cheapest one obviously, he didn't got a lot of money from work.
The raven walked then to the shampoo and conditioners.
He ran out of conditioner, yesterday.

Just as he was trying to choose one he heard that familiar raspy voice followed by a bunch of other loud guys.
His blood ran cold, his hand stopped mid air before glancing to his right.

He saw Naruto and a bunch of other guys wearing the same hoodie.
This grocery shop wasn't near their dorm, so they probably had a game and went inside a grocery shop real quick.

Sasuke clicked his tongue before walking further away from them.

He didn't want to run into Naruto again, the last meeting was embarrassing enough.
Especially that he heard me fucking with his neighbour.

After he was done, he went to pay, luckily the basketball team wasn't here anymore.
He could finally breathe, after he payed he immediately went out and lit up a cigarette.

It was kind of his thing these months, he had gotten addicted after a friend of his offered it for the first time.

He was walking to his car but saw the fucking bus parked next to him, what the fuck was wrong with this day?

He groaned, seeing Naruto standing outside of the bus smoking too.
Shit, this was bad.

He walked up to his car, putting his bags inside, then he just had his back to the car watching and observing the parking lot, like it was so fucking interesting.

Then he heard steps just as he inhaled the smoke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto beamed as he saw him, his hair was all around the air.

The raven sighed quietly before turning to him.

"Naruto." He greeted him, before raising the cigarette to his mouth again.