Four

A single tear rolled down her check. "I-" she was drowned out by the screams and cry's of other victims before she could finish. 

It got me thinking, why did she stay standing? While everyone else was on the floor collapsed and sobbing she was decently composed. What was her biggest heartbreak if she had barely any reaction at all? 

Before I could react Heartbreaker turned with her ring aimed at me. "Aw little kitty on a roof all alone without his lady? As I said earlier give me your miraculous or all of Paris will suffer your little bugaboos fate."

I turned around and saw ladybug collapsed and crying.  Maybe her heartbreak was big after all. I turned back and said "Cataclysm!" Slipping the ring off her finger and turning it to dust. The Akuma flew out of the ring and I quickly found something to keep it in.

Purple bubbles that matched the night sky consumed heartbreaker and left her as a petite blonde woman with fear in her green eyes wearing a wine stained wedding dress. I had to console her for a bit explaining what had happened. Turns out that the man in the photo was her ex-soon-to-be-husband and he left her at the alter quite rudely for another women.

After calming her down, saying that everything was still turned on it's head because ladybug had not mIrAcUlOuS lAdYbUgEd everything back into place which reminded me I still had to get her into condition to do that.

I walked over to ladybug and picked her up. "Hey it's ok."

"No chat it's not I..." before she could finish she broke down in tears as if saying it would cause a world ending catastrophe.

"Shh... it's ok I promise. Can you breathe in for me? 1,2,3" I said sitting her in a park bench.

She shakily listened breathing in and out with sobs in between. "C-Chat you don't understand n-nothing can ever be ok. Not again."

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"You wouldn't understand..."

"Can you at least sit and talk with me? Or miraculous everything into place?"

At this she stood up immediately wiping her tears away. I heard her say stupid, stupid, stupid under her breath. "Miraculous ladybug!" She yelled. All the screams of despair went away and all the destruction repaired itself.

"I better go and detransform tikki is probably really hungry. Do you mind doing the city check by yourself?"

"Yeah of course go." 

She ran off and I did to knowing I only had a few seconds before I detransformed. I went to a near ally as I went back to my civilian form and talked with Plagg. I fed him his cheese and transformed after a snippy comment he made about my hair.

"Plagg claws out!" I transformed and started doing the check of the city making sure everything was back to normal and safe. I sighed and as I went to go home I heard crying by a park bench. I walked over to see Marinette clutching the bench so hard her knuckles were stark white. Tears were pouring from her eyes as I slowly approached.

"Hey princess... you ok?"

She quickly looked up surprised. "Oh hi chat, I was just um..."

"You don't need to hide anything from me princess. If you need something I can help you."

"No no no really Chat I'm fine." She said

It wasn't hard to tell she was lying I mean I'm not oblivious to everything around me or anything.  "Maybe I should walk you home. Wouldn't be the first time." I got a small giggle from that.

"Silly cat." She half-heartedly replied.

"I'm hurt purr-incess! Now you must walk with me to a destination that may or may not be your house,"

"Your really not giving this up are you?"

"Nope." I said with a smirk lifting her up bridal style. It took about 10 minutes to find her house in the dark, and when we finally got there I set her down on the balcony. "Goodnight princess."

"Wait." I felt her grab my arm as I was about to leave.

"Stay for one minute? Please kitty?"

"Of course."

One minute turned into ten, then thirty, and then an hour.

"I have an idea! Stay right her I'll be right back." she said going into the trapdoor to her room for a few minutes and coming out with a laptop, blankets and a few pillows. "Wanna make a blanket fort?"

"ABSOLUTELY!"

We spent about twenty minutes arranging the tables and chairs to make a perfect foundation for the blankets and hanging them up making a small cave that could fit us both. When that was done we laid down some pillows and put a lamp in the middle.

She set up the laptop and pulled up Netflix and tapped on a show I didn't recognize. "Tada! Avatar!"

"What's that?" I asked.

She just stared at me menacingly for a second.

"WHAT?! You mean you haven't seen avatar before?!" She half screamed.

"No? My dad doesn't let me watch anything."

"Wow. Your dad low-key sucks."

"You are not wrong."

"Ok so avatar is In a war-torn world of elemental magic, a young boy reawakens to undertake a dangerous mystic quest to fulfill his destiny as the Avatar, and bring peace to the world. The world is divided into four elemental nations: The Northern and Southern Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads". She said right off the top of her head.

"D..Did you just say the entire summary of it on Google?"

"Yes. You get decorate when looking for content. I've written countless fanfictions on Ao3 of them all in the hunger games. Don't ask why I just did."

"Fine just start the show."

"Welcome to the world of avatar."

After about five episodes in I was getting kinda bored. "It doesn't make any sense! Why would you trust a kid to save an entire nation? It doesn't make sense."

She laughed. "You sound like my friend Adrien. He said something similar in his speech."

"Adrien Adrien Adrien, everybody's fighting over him when I'm so much more sophisti-cat-ed. Funnier and definitely better looking."

"Sure kitty, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"What so special about him anyway? Do you know him or something?" I said teasingly obviously knowing she did.

"Like I'd tell you."

"Why do you like him or something?"

She blushed furiously "CHAT!"

"Fine purrincess but I'll get an embarrassing secret outta you one day." I said with a smirk.

We talked for the rest of the night Marinette going back inside once or twice for refills on snacks. I heard a sniffle a few times but didn't think much of it. We ended up falling asleep outside in the blanket fort.

I woke up to a sunrise and looked at Marinette. I sighed then stiffened. I had stayed the night and   apparently something Plagg forgot to mention is I detransform in my sleep.