FIFTEEN

It had been a while since Anastasia last saw Brady. Her mind kept wandering to the moment they shared earlier, the feeling of butterflies continuing to fly around her stomach. She had managed to drown out the voices of the crowd in the small apartment, her eyes searching for the boy once more.

Finally, the girls eyes landed on him, a smile crept onto her face as they made eye contact. The brunette furrowed her brows in confusion as Brady gestured his head, he playfully rolled his eyes as he waved her over. Ana walked up to him, the blonde boy grabbing her hand and pulling her from the rest of the teens.

They made their way over to a quieter part of the apartment. Brady came to a halt, "Hey." he finally let out, breaking the silence. "Hi." Was her quiet reply. "Sorry, if I made you uncomfortable, kissing your cheek. It-" He sighed, cutting himself off. The blonde shook his shoulders before continuing to talk. "I really like you, Ana. I have for a while, before you even knew I existed."

The girls eyes softened as he began to mumble curses to himself. She placed a hand on his cheek, turning him to face her, before stepping on the tips of her toes, planting a kiss on his lips. Brady's eyes widened before he settled, proceeding to kiss her back. It was magical, it was everything Anastasia had hoped her first kiss to be, it was perfect.

The two teens pulled their lips away from one another, resting their foreheads together as they collected their breaths. The boy let out a soft chuckle, "Best birthday ever." Anastasia let out a small laugh, still catching her breath.

Suddenly, a voice was heard, both of the teens pulling away from each other. "Finally dude, I've been looking everywhere for you. C'mon." The male left, Brady turned to face Ana an 'I'm sorry' look on his face, she just smiled awkwardly. He took a few steps forward, pecking her lips lightly before taking her hand in his and leading her back into the crowded room.

A/N: how we doing everyone