EIGHTEEN

liked by anastasia , thejacobmoran and 87,503 others

@brady_hepner: ⛵️⛵️

@anastasia: polaroid !!!
@brady_hepner: first of many 🤍
↳@thejacobmoran: why r y'all always flirting
↳@brady_hepner: ur mad u get no bitches
  ↳@thejacobmoran: ACTUALLY

@anastasia: GOD DAMN
↳@thejacobmoran: thanks

brady 🤍:

hi.

brady 🤍:
hey :)

i need to ask u a
itty bitty question

brady 🤍:
shoot

hm
well
okay

brady 🤍:
yeah..?

idk like
how to word
it or whatever

brady 🤍:
call me and ask

Anastasia swore she stopped breathing for a moment. She replied, agreeing, and her phone began to ring. "Hi." she answered. Silence on the other end. The girl began to ramble a bunch of nonsense, earning a laugh from the other end of the phone. She sighed to herself, shaking her head. "Brady? What I wanted to ask is, what are we exactly? I've never kissed anyone before or even been with a guy, buy i know you don't just go around kissing your friends."

No reply. She sighed once more, stuttering out "You know what, forget i said anything. Bye." She went to hang up the phone but heard a reply "Wait, don't hang up."

"I... I don't know what we are. I like you Ana, a lot. I also liked kissing you, a lot. But i don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything, if that even makes any sense." He chuckled softly down the phone. "Where are you?"

"In my apartment, why?" She heard rustling before he answered "I'll be right there." He then hang up the phone. Anastasia stood there for a moment, before throwing her phone on her bed and turning toward her mirror, fixing her makeup slightly.