Chapter 2

Shit.

My eyes are open wide and I jump out of bed, this is the realization that I went to bed to late and didn't wake up on time for school.

It's already 9:34 am, one hour late already.

I rush and grab all the things I need, walking at a fast past to the bathroom not forgetting to wash up before heading out the door.

The fun starts when I start to run down the street, so I don't miss anymore classes or else the teachers are probably going to give me detention again, for the 5th time this week.

It's only the second week of the new school year.

-

"Uenoyama where were you??!!" Itaya runs up, mind you while yelling.

"I woke up late sorry" Scratching the back of my head and getting tackled by Itaya for being late, sometimes I don't know why he has so much energy.

"The new student is here, he introduced himself and all" I looked behind me to see Ueki, who is leaning against someone's locker "Already? It's a dude?"

They laugh at my shocked expression "Yeah, his name is Mafuyu Sato I think it was"

I nod trying to see if I could see this new kid, in the hall or something but failed.

"We might see him later? I can show you who it is when I do see him"

"Yeah sure"

"We should head to class"

We look at the time and start walking towards the science room.

-

Of course, I forgot to grab something for lunch this morning. Cursing myself I grabbed a quick sandwich and a water bottle, walking towards the usual napping spot i really enjoy.

To my surprise Itaya and Ueki are sitting waiting for me? That never happens, they either play basketball or or talk about some cd or manga.

"What are guys doing here?" Ueki has an excited look for one of the first times in a while, but I don't think anything much about it.

"HIII!!! I GOT YOU SOMETHING!!" Itaya of course has to be loud and energetic.

"What is it?" He practically throws his phone in my face, showing a kinda blurred picture, of someone?

I take it, while examining the picture only to finally acknowledge what I was looking at, or who I was looking at in the picture.

"Did you seriously take a picture of the new kid?!?"

He nods repeatedly while chanting "Yes!!" Like he's in some kind of cult or something, it's creepy.

"He seems a lot more different then I imagined tho"

"He looks cute!!" Itaya obviously loves when there is new people to talk about. "He doesn't seem like someone who will cause trouble, which is nice for a change" Ueki gives his opinion as well.

"Yeah I guess that's good" I was about to sit down and finally eat but a small voice behind me, who by the way scares the shit out of me says something.

"Excuse me" Is all we heard, well me and Ueki did, Itaya is to busy laughing his ass off about how I got scared from a voice.

"Shut up dude it's not even funny"

"Well it kinda is?" I death glare at him and he just looks at Ueki and starts talking about random things.

"Hi.." He stares at me for a second and then I realize he looks a lot like the dude in the picture- "Mafuyu?"

"Oh? my name?" He shyly says which picks up the interest of those two in the back.

"Oh um yeah they kinda told me, since I wasn't there this morning"

"Hi we are they!!" Itaya says very confidently "Do you need help with anything?" He asked.

He kinda looked uncomfortable with all the attention but he ignored it "Um...well I was just going to see if there was a quiet place"

"You can stay with us?" I said and he looks at me and just slightly nods, moving aside I make space for him to sit.

He seems really quiet, shy and he really doesn't seem like the type to cause trouble at all.

Maybe I could try to be friends with him, it doesn't seem to bad and he sure stares a lot...

-

Trust me things are going to be more interesting next chapter but for now this is where I'll leave it off!!