✮【🌸ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᴴᵃⁿᵃᵏᵒ🌸】✮

~~Oneshot 2~~

Requester: No one
Genre: Fluff :)

.......................................................

"GUYS, HELP!!"

Kou and Yashiro turn toward the bathroom door that was thrown open, to see none other than the female spirit holding on to a tiny Hanako.

"HE'S TURNED INTO A SMALL CHILD AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!!"

Both stares dumbfounded at the sight.

"What happened...?" Yashiro trails off.

"There was some type of machine we were trying to get rid of, and he ended up jumping in front of me before it could hit me. Next thing I knew, he shrunk." Y/n explains.

Kou nods. "What should we do?"

"I don't know! Help me?! I can't take care of a kid!" She places him down, the child blankly staring at the other teens and grabbing Y/n's hand.

Yashiro looks back at him. "Hmm... He's kind of cute." She smiles and walks to her bag, pulling a small stuffed animal out of it. Y/n raises a brow. "Really? Why do you carry that around?"

"In case I feel stressed. Don't judge me. Here Hanako." She hands the plush to the small boy.

He looks at it for a second then takes it, a large grin on his face. "Yaay!! Thank you~!" He exclaims, hugging it to his chest.

Yashiro and Y/n stare in awe.

"Ohmygodhe'ssocute" They both take a breath.

Hanako looks at Yashiro and grins, pointing at her legs. "Sorry, but, your legs are really swollen."

After that, her face dropped and she turns around, going back to cleaning. "I take back what I said about him being cute."

Y/n laughs and starts to help clean. Hanako plops on the ground, playing with the stuffed toy he got from the girl he insulted.

Kou shrugs and also heads back to cleaning.

______

They finished a few minutes ago, and decided to play a few games with the tiny child. They decided on hide-n-seek, letting the child go run off. Kou decided to run off with him in case something were to happen, and also hide him well enough.

He decided to give them a hint of what room they were going to hide in, due to it being played in a school.

After they finished counting to 60, they both look at each other. "Okay... He said teachers are involved in the area." Yashiro says.

Y/n nods. "Yeah. But what place would that be? They're involved in a lot of places like that. Think of all the classrooms..."

Yashiro hums, then the bell rings, signaling it's time to leave. "Shoot. Well, I've gotta go Mio."

Y/n nods. "Cya Yashi."

The daikon girl waves and runs off, leaving the spirit to think. I hope he'll stay in one place.

***

The teen groans. "It's been like 15 minutes and I can't find any trace of him anywhere!!" She exclaims, walking into the science prep room. "Yo, teach."

Tsuchigomori looks in her direction. "Here for him?" He points to a small figure sitting on a couch, curled up with the bear Yashiro gave him.

Y/n smiles. "How'd you know?"

"You guys hardly part ways. Go ahead and take him. He's got more energy then normal..."

She nods and picks the child up, him laying his head on her chest hugging the bear tightly. "True. Thank you, cya."

"Goodbye."

She shuts the door behind her and happily walks to the bathroom. "Phew. You seem pretty tired, huh?"

She feels him slightly nod. "You took a long time, N/n. I got tired of waiting."

Y/n scoffs slightly and looks down at him before looking back ahead. "Wow. I have no words."

He giggles.

Once she enters the bathroom, she sits on the window sill and sets him down in front of her. He lays his head on her lap, happily hugging the bear and closing his eyes. Y/n smiles and closes her own not soon after.

____________

Y/n combs her fingers through his hair gently playing with it. He slowly opens his eyes, about to sit up but stops at the touch. He groans and looks Y/n in the eyes. "Y/n?"

"Good morning sleepyhead."

He sighs, closing his eyes again due to the light. "What happened yesterday?"

"Hm? After you blocked the rays?"

"Yeah."

"You turned into a little kid. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience that I never want to happen again."

He smiles and looks back up at her, slightly laughing. "Why?"

She frowns down at him. "It feels weird for reasons you may or may not know."

He nods. "Alright, makes sense." He brings his arms up and grabs her face. "C'mere."

She raises an eyebrow and moves down, Hanako then kissing her lips and letting her go back up. "Thanks for taking care of me~."

She rolls her eyes with a slight blush. "Yeah, yeah you dork."

.......................................................

747 words

12:01 AM 8/19/22

Bro starts school in 4 days... Who's ready to go through a maze? Not me :D