╰☆☆𝒮𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑒𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝒾❁𝓃☆☆╮

~~Oneshot 4~~

This was just a random idea when I was in P.E. trying to not faint.

.......................................................

It is now 5 in the morning, and Y/n has not slept one bit. Hanako, who has now given up on making her go to bed, lays a card down while trying to not smack Y/n in the face since she's laying on his lap.

"Hey, Hanako...?" She asks in a sleepy tone. Hanako glances at her while humming before looking back at his cards. "How's it feel being cold all the time?"

He raises an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well... You can't turn human like me... Isn't it always really cold?"

He hums. "I mean, yeah. It is. Why?"

"Doesn't that suck? And you never complain, either..." She sits up and instead hugs him in her human form.

"I-I mean..." He trails off with a blush on his cheeks. He sets his cards down and wraps his arms around her warm figure, enjoying the heat she's radiating. "Kind of, yeah. Why?" He repeats.

She hums and nuzzles her head on his shoulder. "Just was wondering..." She's cut off by her own yawn. "I love you." She randomly states, going back to laying her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too......?" He says back, a bit confused but knowing her brain is...... In a way, not functioning correctly?.... Yeah.

She smiles. After a few more minutes, she removes her head from his shoulder to stare into his amber eyes. He blinks before; "I want cake."

"What?"

"I want cake..."

"Y/n, it's five in the morning."

"But..."

"No cake."

"Awe..."

Then, a Mokke hands her a piece of candy. "Want one?"

"Yes, thank you my child." She takes it and plops it in her mouth. "At least the Mokke care about me."

Hanako blinks. "I-... Okay." He sighs.

She frowns and takes his hand in hers, beginning to play with his fingers sleepily. 

"So no cake?" 

Hanako nods. "Yes, no cake."

"Okay..." She intertwines their fingers, feeling her eye lids droop before she yawns again and lays her head back on his shoulder. She then ends up falling asleep, her breathing becoming steady.

Hanako smiles and kisses her head before laying his own on hers and closing his eyes.

They slept for about 4 hours before the school bell rang, startling them both and then everyone had to deal with a tired/grouchy Y/n.

.......................................................

364 words

6:48 PM 9/23/22