Chapter 4: Dream/Truth/Countdown

Thanks for reading and have a good time reading this chapter. I will put the total words in notes at the end. Including this note and the notes at the end of the chapter. Thank you!!!!
__________________________________

Chapter 4: Dream/Truth/Countdown

After her dad and bothers left, her and her mom lose their appetite and decided to go back in their own rooms.

-----Dad's side-----

Mr. Lu (FL Chinese surname) and her 2 sons arrived in the military headquarters. And other commanders also arrived in the headquarters and meet each other in the hallway. They decided to go together in the room where the superiors are waiting. After a few minutes of walking they arrived in front if the door.

Knock knock knock....

The soldier leading them knock on the door.

"Come in" someone in the room said.

"Report" Mr. Lu, his 2 sons and the other commander saluted together.

After saluting the superiors told them to sit down and the soldier who lead them also left the room. After sitting down they started discussing.

*time skip*

After several hours of discussion. They decided to send Mr. Lu and his 2 sons who come with him and the other to commander. Commander Long and Commander Zhang.

----- 3 brothers side----

On the other side Yumi's Second brother, Fourth brother and fifth brother arrived in the old house, where their grandparents is currently living.

They entered the old man's study room and started asking their grandpa.

"Grandpa, do you know why the superiors called dad?" The second brother started the asking

"I know but I can't say it.... The 'things' that they needed to discuss and do is confidential (SSS level)" Grandpa Lu said

..........
They continued asking and persuading the old man to say the truth and what ever is happening....

-----Yumi's Side-----

Yumi is currently standing alone surrounded by a thick fog. And in front of her is a large mirror, and in the mirror a scene is being showed to her. In the mirror, Yumi is currently seeing a show, Yumi is watching everything with a confused look. After the 'show' finished.

Unknown memory suddenly appeared in her mind. A memory of her reading a unfinished novel book in her previous life.

Yumi woke up, she was digesting her dream and the memory that suddenly appeared in her mind.

It turn outs that this world is like a novel book but at the same time not like that.

This world is very similar to the novel book that I read in my precious life, some events happened like in the novel while some didn't happen at all. This world have a similarities in that 'novel' that I read but, novel is a novel and real world is a real world.

Meaning this world and that 'novel' is just similar in some events that happened. Such as 34 years ago a strange virus appeared in the world and a young genius scientist found the cure for that virus. This world and 'that' novel have such a past, but the name of the virus, the name of the hero/scientist who found the cure, the number of deaths and infected is different at all. Some place and events is also similar to each other.

But this world is a real world, while that 'novel' is nothing but a fictional. But there is another event that will also happen in this world. And that was the apocalypse.

If the time in the 'novel' is right, the apocalypse in this world will happen 1 year from now.

Another truth is that I didn't fully regain my previous life memory, there is still few missing fragments of my memories (previous life) and I don't know if my memory in this life is also complete or not, especially my childhood memory.

A year from now the apocalypse will happen. And I need to find a way to tell to my family the truth about the apocalypse, that will happen a year from now.

And I also need to find a way to give them a space ring/accessories (from space). So that they will have a foods, drinks, medicine, weapons, cars, clothes and etc, wherever they are once the apocalypse happen.

-----3 days later-----

The Lu family males members is currently having a huge meeting in the old house.

While the females members is currently having a tea and chatting in the living room, waiting for their Father & husband&sons to finished their meeting.

After a few hours the meeting ended and each families goes back to their own home (separate houses (their family is in harmony, there is no conflict between brothers so stop making any make-up stories about them having a secret conflicts, betraying each other behind their backs, etc). They goes back to their own homes without eating or staying for a day.

Their wives is confused about their expression, they all have a heavy expression and they look like facing some sorts of big problem, a very big problem.

Although confused they still obediently followed home and wants to asks about what happened. What did they talked about inside dad's (old man/grandpa of Yumi) study room.

____________________________________________________________

Total of 991 words, including this notes

The Lu Family is in harmony and their is no hidden conflicts between them.

Spoiler (for the next chapter???) Or not??? Just a spoil:
The Lu family (males) talked about the village where the virus first appeared.
And Grandpa Lu feared that the virus will spread after a long time, so he asked his sobs and grandson to go to that village too. So that they will be prepared once his hunched really happen. Which is the virus spreading around the country/world.

Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, use of words and any other mistakes that you will see in this chapter.

Thanks for reading and have a good time reading this chapter!!!!

Thank you♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!