Chapter 15

Finally they arrived at their summer Rancho away from the big city.

Mario parked the car inside the compound and  he and Diane got out of the car and went straight to the boot and took out they luggage and backpacks and headed inside the house.

Diane went inside the sitting room and sat down on the sofa she was so tired and close her eyes for a little bit she was exhausted from the long drive to their Rancho Cucamonga Ranch in  Santa Fe  Texas.

Mario sat sit to his wife and touch her gently without disturbing  her sleep.

While sitting he couldn't stop looking at his wife she was still  looking beautiful for Twenty nine year old woman going to thirty.

So Mario got up pick up Diane bridal style brought her to bedroom and laid her on the bed softly took off her boots and put them in the closet and took the satin bed sheets and cover her up and kissed her on the forehead and left the room for her to rest after the journey towards the Ranch.

So Mario closed the door quietly behind him and left the room to his study to look through some documents for his chilli sauce company to check out the accounts so far.

While he was looking though his accounts he noticed something was wrong in the account books most of his checks were missing in the booklets from the company.

Mario realized he had to hired a private eye to investigate who's been stealing money from his business and  evenly send the curpit to prison as soon as possible or his Chile business will fall apart he worked so hard for years since he was twenty one years old.

Mario hopes the private investigator will find out who is responsible for the companies missing funds as soon as possible.

While he was looking through the books he heard a sound he turned his head and realised it was his beautiful wife when he saw her he smiled as a Cesiha cat.

"Good morning dearest " how are you doing today " she asked him with a smile on her face.

"Good morning I'm fine thanks " he replied.

"I see you are looking through the accounts ' it's something wrong I suppose to know about " it looks  like something is going on" Diane asked him with serious in her voice.

" By the way Good day" and yes there's a problem with the accounts " I believe someone is sealing money from my company "because most of the checks are missing " someone wants to cause  bankruptcy in my Chille company  and destroyed it completely " Mario answered with worry in his voice.

" but why does someone want to destroy you? '" were you in a fight with one of your employees'

"Who you treated unfairly in the past "Diane asked her husband.

" I don't think so if I knew something was going down " I would have arrested the person individually for causing finical problems in the factory " I  have no idea who I firined in the past ".

" That's why I hired a investior to check out the bank accounts plus the employees backgrounds  just in case if they  have a criminal records from their past'! He responded.

"Don't worry" god is in control he will provide for us and make us go through the storm".
She answered back.

" I know I always believe and appreciate him" he always been on my side since I was a little boy ".

" I love god and believe I still have faith " don't worry he told her.

" I'm glad to hear that you still have faith and become much stronger in spirit and mentally.

"So would you like to go horseback riding after we we have breakfast"? Mario asked.

She said " sure I love too ' I haven't ridden a horse for a long time ".

" Great get ready let's go it will me forget wants happened at the company this moment " he replied.

So Mario and Diana got ready and headed to horse stables to pick horses for riding on the trail.