Chapter 4

Author's Note: I do not own any of the Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Alright so I asked if Bonnie should be included as a love interest and many of you responded with "yes" as for an answer, so its happening. Just to be clear I feel that they get close but nothing intimate given Bonnie isn't 18 years old yet but Callisto is someone Bonnie can confide and trust, and tell Bonnie to start thinking about herself and health than putting others before herself constantly. Besides first person is Katherine.

Also for chapter 3 I went back and changed a minor detail fight between Klaus and Callisto which was her claws capable of preventing a supernatural healing. I realize it was OOC for her to spill that information and edited.

Klaus was resting in bed, groaning in agony. He was in terrible condition. His body was constantly sweating for several hours and yet it feels like his pores were secreting sweat for weeks now, not to mention this black substance excreting from his eyes, nose, mouth, and ears made him look worse and how horribly pale he looked.

{Author's Note: Imagine the state Klaus was in TVD 4x18 but secreting black goo like Gerard in Teen Wolf}

Klaus then screams, arching his back as his face shifts into his hybrid one and roars in rage and pain. He squirmed violently, unable to bear this pain as his body was on fire. Why was he burning up?! He was burning in an inferno!

Rebekah rushes in dismay to see the torturous state her brother was in. She had come back to life after her neck was unfortunately snapped by that nuisance when she found her brother having given the savage beating of his life and upon arriving their settled home while a mansion was underway for construction, her older brother was screaming, going through hallucinations and excreting this black goo that wouldn't stop coming out from him. He was coughing it for goodness sake!

Rebekah held a bucket filled with ice and water. She uses a towel to place inside the cool water and place it on his forehead to cool his body temperature as he was burning.