Chapter 7

Author's Note: I do not own any of the Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie arrived at the Salvatore Boarding House to meet up with the Salvatore brothers to discuss the terms made between Callisto and Klaus.

"So Klaus is just gonna be hanging around her from now on, expecting him to not cause any trouble?"

Stefan with his arms folded sighed. "It's better than the alternative where Klaus would abduct you, keep you locked up and bleed you like a milking parlor to make hybrids."

"Right, so long as Klaus asks for your consent, better not to resist to make a fuss, otherwise we're gonna have problems in our hands." Damon said bitterly, though even he had to agree it was better for Elena than to have Klaus' hands gripped around her neck. "What I'm baffled is why Callisto asked for Katherine's freedom as well."

The three girls were surprised to hear this about Katherine too being apart of the deal in exchange for peace and safety.

"Are you for real?" Caroline gawks.

"Why would she ask for Katherine's freedom?" Asked a puzzled Bonnie, furrowing her brows. She felt somewhat...irritated for some reason. Does Callisto care for Katherine?

Damon shrugged. "Hell if I know? Not sure if the lady is cuckoo for wanting Katherine to be Scott free for what she's done. Either she is sincerely doing this or Katherine got to her, my money is on the latter."

Caroline fumed, disdain that the vampire bitch responsible for becoming a vampire and indirectly killed someone because she was unable to control her hunger is not fair, though it beats on not having to worry about Klaus. "After all we were put through seems rotten she gets a reward when we went through hell because of all the things she did here in this town."

"Even if we don't like it, what should we even do?" Stefan asked them rhetorically. "Klaus won't harm Elena or kidnap her. Nor kill her since the so-called Sun and Moon curse is now a thing of the past of all trouble it brought us, Klaus won't try anything funny, and Katherine will hardly be an issue either. If anything we probably are getting back some semblance of peace the last time Mystic Falls has ever had. Unless you guys want to fight an Original or take it up with a werewolf who is strong as an Original than we're just suicidal."

Elena is quiet. Deep down she is happy that now the bloodshed will stop at last and her loved ones don't have to keep putting their lives on the line for her and die. "Honestly if it means just having to donate blood to Klaus than see anyone else I care die then I'm up for it."

"What about Klaus making hybrids?" Bonnie pointed out. "The Original Witch as adamant that Klaus didn't make any given she tried to fool us into making Klaus kill Elena a second time just to prevent more hybrids from being made."

Damon snorts. "Not sure about you Bon Bon, but I am incline to believe a word that comes out of an ancient witch's mouth if she put Elena's life on the line just so Klaus can't make more freak shows like him. Plus witches in general don't like vampires and only think about themselves. Do yourself a favor and ignore that old wisdom or tradition nonsense they keep clinging to as its a broken record at this point. Never bought into that servant of Nature crap with witches being self-righteous and judgey."

Bonnie flinches, knowing it was kind of true. Though not all witches are bad, but lately given how she treated Caroline was an attitude the average witch expresses towards anything they deem abnormal. "I suppose so."

Elena looks at the brothers. "Speaking of Klaus or Callisto, where did they run off to?"

Stefan shrugged. "With Mikael gone, Klaus is primarily focus on making hybrids so he'll be coming by for a blood donation. Callisto says she will keep a close eye on him given she doesn't trust him just yet to keep his word.