New lives

(2 and 1/2 years later)

Meggy sat in the back garden of her and Tari's home, watching with a smile as Tari showed off all the pretty flowers, a ring on her hand and a little bundled baby squirming in her arms.

Behind Crystal, the twins were fast asleep and snoring which made her giggle, holding a sleeping baby of her own.

2 months after having Crystal, Meggy got back into shape and team splatsquad took victory in the final Splatfest. From their, Meggy and Tari moved away from Meggy's small apartment and into a big house in the mushroom kingdom.

Their celebration night went a bit overboard, resulting in Meggy having the twins when Crystal was barely 8 months old, naming them Alice and Emily. Alice had Tari's eyes and Meggy's hair while Emily was the opposite case.

After that, Meggy got a human voice and took a vacation to Port Aurora where she decided to become a sports coach. After everything with Zero, the impact of Axol dying was also met with Meggy and Tari having 2 more little babies.

They were both born on Christmas a week out from their oldest sisters birthday. Felicia looked like Tari in every way and Molly looked just like Meggy.

Some might say they went a bit overboard with the kids, having 5 in just 2 years.

But Meggy could just tell them to screw off if she wanted too. As far as she was concerned, having a family that moved faster then she could see..

That was a perfect life for her...and she couldn't ask it any other way.

The end!

...

Alright, that's all my previous ideas exasperated. If anyone has any other's I'm all ears, but for now I'm gonna be writing a bit less while I work on my Sonic story. See ya!