Chapter 4: One's Regrets

A/n: Enjoy the story everyone that's about it sorry

Main dialogue: here
Inner thoughts: "here"
Special dialogue: 'here'
First person dialogue: 'here'
POV and setting changes: *here*
Action scenes: (here)
Narration: here

*Henry's POV*

(It was just a normal day out in The greatest city in the world I was hanging out on top of a building texting my friends as I wince feeling someone flick me in the back of head)

'Ah hey man not cool you could have let me finish the text first Pete'

Peter: Oh yeah? And who exactly are you texting? Your girlfriend or ordering a pizza before patrol?

(He said that to me while pulling his mask down but I knew he was smirking like an idiot as I quickly did the same to hide my mild embarrassment)

' She's not even my girlfriend! We're just friends Pete, and for your info it's great to carbo-load beforehand.

Peter: And is that really everything your telling me?

'... (Sigh) I'm just convinced that Sam might like her too and uh...the attraction is mutual you know?

Peter: Trust me Henry (He walks up and sits down on the edge of the building next to me) When I was your age I went through the same thing and I'm pretty sure I felt the same way your feeling right now too.. am I right?

' I'm not entirely sure how to feel but I'm happy for them if it does happen...but that doesn't mean-

Peter: I'm not sad it happened right?

'Y-yeah...that's about it...'

Peter: Hmmm...hey Hen how about we stop thinking about stuff that complicated for now right we gotta focus and get to work Don't want you know who to hang us by our Spidey undies right?

(Peter pat me on my shoulder and pulled me close into a side hug as I was shocked but I smiled under my mask as I nodded to his question)

Peter:Hey one more thing before we go though.

Yeah Pete what is it?

Pete: Why didn't you save me...

...What was that Pete?

Peter: Why didn't you save me when I needed you?

(I pulled myself away from him as I scooted away from Peter as I saw his face now peeking through the partially destroyed mask looking decomposed and zombie like as his soulless eyes peered directly through my mask and into mine as the building we were on suddenly changed by into a pitch black void as I backed away from him)

Peter: Where are you going you did this and now you trying to run away? I didn't know I raised a coward..

I couldn't understand anything as I panicked slowly getting to my feet as I kept backing away from him