Chapter 7: A Grave Battle

A/n: Didn't want to keep you guys waiting to long without further a due let us begin!

Main dialogue:here
Inner thoughts:"here"
First person dialouge:'here'
POV and setting changes:*here*
Action scenes:(here)
Narration: here

*3rd POV, Queens Central Cemetery*

(The sounds of a fight drowned out the noise of the torrent of rain the beamed down on the gravestones littering the ground as we see Spider man being thrown back as he flips using a gravestone for stoppage as he swung himself back into venom cracking him in his jaw with his fist as he send the brute stumbling back as spider man webbed his feet to the group and then crotched clenching his fist as red electric energy crackled off his fist as he rushed forward before jumping and punching venom with his fist sending slight shockwave of electric energy as Venom roared out in pain as he grabbed Spider-man and jumped slamming him into the ground)

Venom: Look at you boy...Your so full of fear your can't change or do anything I will kill that woman and her child and you won't do anything about it but watch as I tear your family apart just like last time

(spider man Screams out forcing himself out Venom's grip as he nearly lost it and drove his knee knee into Venoms chin knocking him back as he flipped off his chest gaining a bit of distance but before he even hit the ground he webbed Venoms chest and slingshot himself directly into the brutes chest sending him hurdling through the dirt and as the jumped off shooting two webs onto him chest once again and while he was in the air he flipped lifting venom into the air and he screamed out in anger as he slammed venom down hard driving the brute deep into the ground as his hands crackled with electric energy)

Spider man: I'll rip your fucking tongue out!

(After he said that he jumped off of his back whipped the webs and sent a high charge of electrical energy through them and zapped Venom as he started to fry his body glowing from the high concentration of electricity flowing through his body)

Venom: AGHHHHHHH do it then! Do what parker couldn't and finish the finish the job maybe you'll finally make up for your failure as a hero!

(A few meters away Mary Jane could see and hear everything as she held May tightly as she cried out she reached into her pocket and called for someone to help her son but her were drowned out by the sounds of roaring and crackling energy as Spider man finally let go of the webs as he quickly dodged leaning back as a black tendril shot directly at his face as it grazed his mask as he soon started seeing things moving in slow motion as he realized it was the same thing as his most recent fight as he took advantage and rolled out of the way and blitzed around the tendril and he saw Venom jumping at me shooting more tendrils in his direction as he jumped over one and webbed two other pulling them towards each other as they stabbed into each other giving spider man the chance to slide underneath them and he spun into a crotched position and shot a web into Venoms face while he whineded his other hand back as he charged his fist full of electrical energy as his masks eye sockets glowed bright as electricity shot from them and he rocked Venom as hard as he could almost frying him completely as Venom Roared out from the searing pain from the blast of electrical current flowing through him as the symbiote lashed out flaring multiple Tendrils around destroying multiple graves and destroying the trees nearby as Spider man got knocked back and crashed against a nearby tree going right through it as he slowly got up tired from using to much Bio-energy so fast as venom hunched over as he was smoking from the earlier attacks but he was soon laughing out in a deep gurgle)