Chapter 6: Encompassing Darkness

A/n: First and foremost HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS! This is something I want to do better and get more chapters out and I'll make sure to do so

Main dialogue:here
Inner thoughts:"here"
First person dialouge:'here'
POV and setting changes:*here*
Action scenes:(here)
Narration:here

*Kamala's POV*

(I sat at an empty table in the cafeteria listening to music while writing in my notebook and I'm then too engrossed in what I was doing as I felt someone slowly pulling my headphones off)

Sam: Hey what's up?

'Oh hey Sam aren't you supposed to be in class? Also give me my headphones back'

Sam: Skipping

'Oh...of course you are'

Sam: Don't be rude

'Anyway what's up? I'm surprised you got food anyway since you should've already had your lunch period'

Sam: Oh yeah about that Henry got this food for me he's still waiting in line he let a few kids infront of him though so it's gonna take a minute

'You got him to skip with you didn't you?'

Sam: (smiles deviously and eats his pizza slice) Shouldn't that be obvious?

'Ok I'll just leave it alone but you need to be in class more got it?'

Sam: Yeah yeah I got it but on a more serious note, Did you get the text from Ruri?

'(sigh) Yeah yeah I did...look from what I can tell about Henry he isn't dangerous or anything like that the symbiote latched onto him in the one moment but it hasn't been seen since maybe it was a one time thing'

Sam: I want to believe that too but come on Kamala you know that this could be something bad if not taken care of and you know how this whole situation might be affecting Him

'...I know that this hard for him trust me I know, but I don't want to put him through something like this over something that might not be that serious'

Sam: That's irresponsible coming from you Kamala and you know it. I know you wanna do what you think is best for Henry but you know just as well as I do that he wants that thing off of him now and I'm not going to let my best friend go through this especially not after what he told us yesterday. We need to Nip this in the Bud now before henry suffers.

'...I know, I know damnit..but why not just tell him this could cause more harm than good'

Sam: Look I don't fully understand what not telling him means anyway but I'm sure it's for a good reason and Riri is a genius remember? Her and Amadeus are probably gonna have this whole situation taken care of quickly

'Why even put all the work on them? We can talk to Mr. Richards Henry told me that him and Peter delt with the symbiote before'

Sam: Yeah nah the fantastic four are off planet and won't be back for a while-

'That's so trash..'

(Henry walks up behind Sam and flicks him in the back of the head before sitting down and smiling softly)

Henry: what are you guys talking about the fantastic four for?

Sam: Eh we were just talking about what they could be doing off planet especially since Mr.Richards could help us with the "problem"  we have.

Henry: Oh..yeah that's right..

(I could tell Henry was deep in his thoughts I glanced at Sam and he did the same to me looking a little worried but he then sighed and slapped Henry on the back of his neck)