We didnt..did we?

Izzy x Steven

They could've sworn they didn't fuck but the sticky feeling between their legs would say otherwise.

*Izzys POV*

Axl handed me another shot. "Ax I really shouldn't." "Come on Stradlin, we deserve it. We worked so hard on this fucking album and then it hits top charts." "I guess your right." He handed them to the rest of the band. Axl held up his shot glass. "TO A GREAT FUCKING ALBUM, CHEERS!" We all took the shots. Thats how the night went. Drink after drink, smoke after smoke, and blunt after blunt.

—xx—

I helped Steven into his room and chuckled. "You really are a light fucking drinker dude, you arree fucking gone." Steven smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. "Says you, besides me bet I could out drink you." "Dreeaam on Adler." He punched my arm, smirked, then sat down. "You should stay here. I don't want be alone." "Dude you make like...no sense." I giggled and sat down next to him. "Fuck my head is spinny." Steven pulled me up and into the bed room. It was some fancy hotel that had one bed in a bedroom, a living room, bathroom, and a kitchen. "Where are we taking me?" "You need to lay down, you'll fall off couch if you pass out." I rolled my eyes and allowed the blond to pull me onto the bed, then he laid next to me.

I sighed and rolled on my side to look at him. " M' not tired." "Me too." We starred at each other for a second. I ran my hand from his shoulder to his stomach, down to his waistband on his jeans. "Have I even saw your dick?" Steven shook his head. "Wanna see?" I nodded and the blond smiled. He sat up on his knees then proceeded to unzip his pants. "No making fun of me." "Why would I do that." "Small dick." "So whhaat. A dicks a fucking dick." He pulled his dick from his underwear and quickly tucked it away again. "No, keep out." I muttered then sat up, grabbing his underwear and jeans waistband. He allowed me to tug them down to his thighs and didn't try to pull them back up. "Its cute." I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Is it any bigger hard." "I guess. I dont know."

Before really asking I took his dick into my hand. He laid his head on my shoulder and grabbed my sides. He was moaning, drooling on my neck. "I get hard fast when drunk." He muttered into my neck. "That's okay." I spit down onto his dick, slowly jerking him off. "Ever had nother guy touch you?" He shook his head. "Straight. Guy gave me head once, it was bad." "Bet I could give good head." He sat up and put his hands on the back of my head. "Can you?" "You want head?" He nodded then spread his legs. I laid down on my stomach and took his dick into my mouth. The blond moaned, lightly pulling at my hair. Steven kinda sounded like a women I wasn't gonna lie. He pushed my head back, "gonna make me cum." I sat up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

  I grabbed the back of his head to keep him close to me as I kiss him. "You taste sweet." I licked my lips and smiled. I spit on my fingers then pulled him in to kiss me again. I pressed my finger against his hole and he pressed his ass back against my hand. I've never fingered a guys ass but i'm to drunk to care. Gender wasn't a thing to me right now, a hole is a hole and i'm horny. He whined and his head tilted back. I kissed his lips down to his neck as i quickened the pace of my two fingers. "Feels good." He moaned, grabbing harder at my sides. "Fucking turn around." He turned away from me and I pushed him forward. I spit on my hand and used it as lube around my dick. I held onto his asscheek and slowly pushed my dick into Steven.

He reached out and grabbed the blankets in front of him. I slowly started fucking him. "Fuck, can feel you in my stomach." I smiled and quickend my pace a little. "Iz.." "Yes." "Feels good." "Yeah?" He nodded. I pulled out and helped him roll over. I held his legs apart and slipped back in. His eyes where slightly rolled back and his mouth was open. He had a cute sex face. He had his legs folded up and eyes squinted shut. "Fuck, even better this way." I grabbed his thighs and dug my nails into him. "Right there!" He smiled and moaned. "Thats your sweet spot huh?" He nodded and grabbed onto my shoulders. "Fuck slow down." I slowed down my pace and Steven fucking lost it. I felt his grip on my shoulders tighten.   I watched his body shake and spasm as he came.

  He moaned out and his hands ended up in my hair. He pulled my head down close to his face. I smirked and kissed him. I pulled back and he smiled. "Gonna fucking cum in you." I bit at his neck. "Please do." "You fucking sure?" He nodded and grabbed at me. I grabbed his sides as I came. I then pulled out and laid next to him. Steven whined and snuggled into my side. "You're like..really fucking hot." He giggled, "nooo." I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Your lips taste good too." "Thats cause I was drinking and your an alcoholic." I playfully poked at him and snuggled into the blond boy. "I fucking love you Stevie."

-- the next morning --

I woke up and looked down at Steven. Suddenly I was noticing everything. Steven, my lack of clothes, then the feeling of dried cum between my legs. Theres no way we did. Steven wouldn't agree to that. WHY WOULD I AGREE TO IT?! I was gonna panic but I didn't wanna startle Stevie. I slightly shook him awake and he looked up at me. "My fucking ass hurts." I wanted to crawl under the covers and never come out. Steven giggled and crawled on top of me. "Bloody hell Iz, you look like you just saw a ghost." "We fucked Steven. We fucking drunk fucked." Steven shrugged. "If you didn't enjoy it you wouldn't have came in my ass." I was on verge of a panic attack and Steven could clearly tell.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I slightly calmed down. "I know we fucked. I woke up slightly sober early this morning to puke my guts out. I don't care, you shouldn't care either. We both enjoyed it." "But what about the rest of the band. Axl would kill us." "Shhh, shhh. He happens to need a guitarist and a drummer." "I guess your right." Steven smiled and kissed me. "Now, you down for another round before we need to get outta here?" I softly smiled and nodded. "Go steal a bottle of lube from Duff quick." Steven quickly smiled and jumped off the bed. "Don't forget your pants!" He just grabbed a blanket and ran off.

~1218 words