Chapter One: Home

All that could be seen was complete darkness, but something called out in the void. It was a name. The mech could not make out the sound, but soon it grew louder each time. The mech's eyes began to flutter as the sound grew clearer.

"Megatronus! Megatronus!" the voice repeated.

The mech opened his eyes fully to see Solus staring at him, tears in her optics.

"Megatronus! Thank Primus you are awake!" she sobbed.

Megatronus glanced around, seeing they were still in space, his fellow Primes surrounding him.

"What happened? Is Unicron..." Megatronus began.

"He is destroyed," spoke a loud voice.

Flying above the Primes now was their creator.

"With Solus' help, we were able to remove the Dark Energon spears cast by my brother. I cleansed the Energon while she fixed your frame with her Forge," Primus spoke.

"Thank you, both. Good work to the rest of you too," Megatronus nodded to his fellow Primes.

They nodded in kind.

"We're just glad to have you back Megatronus," Optimus replied.

"What happens now Primus?" asked Prima.

The Primes faced their creator.

"Soon," began Primus "you will have a place to call home. I will be the foundations of that home. Here, I shall create more of you, however, I will need your help. With a bit of each of your blood, I shall create a race of beings. I expect you all to look after them well. You will know when I call for you."

Primus began to change. His new form then began to resemble a planet. The Thirteen landed upon Primus' outer shell and the planet began to move, flying fast and far away from the battle sight.

The Primes had lain down Megatronus, still healing from his wounds, he slowly stood, Solus helping him. Now before the Thirteen was a vast planet, just for them.

The Thirteen began to prepare buildings and structures for the coming creations of Primus. Solus constructed herself a workshop. There, she began to work on other projects for the Primes, creating armor, weapons, but also peacetime tools for building. As she continued her constructions, she heard someone enter the shop. She turned to face them.

"Oh! Megatronus!" she greeted "What brings you in today?"

The tall mech walks to her.

"I was wondering if you could craft me a sword. I just want to keep my skills sharp in case somehow Unicron returns," he says.

"Of course. I can do that for you. I will get to work on it now," she turns around.

"Thank you," Megatronus turns around as well and starts walking.

Just as Megatronus reaches the door Solus speaks.

"Thank you for saving me," she said.

"It was no problem," he replies.

"No problem? No, it was a problem."

Megatronus turns around.

"You almost died because I could not move fast enough," she says.