Chapter Three: Outbound

A deca-cycle has passed since the meeting of the Primes. Quintus Prime entered Solus' shop where he saw her and Megatronus speaking.

"Ah. Megatronus. It appears you have been here much recently," the Prime says.

"It is none of your concern," Megatronus stands from his seat.

Solus raises her hand to calm him.

"What brings you in today, Quintus?" she asks.

"There is a project I have been planning for some time. I have recently received charts from Micronus. He has mapped several solar systems with potential planets for future colonization. Perhaps there we may also find extraterrestrial life. If there is. I would very much like to study it," Quintus spoke.

"Why come to us?" Solus asks.

"You are our key builder, Solus. You have the ability to repair a starship's damage should any occur. Megatronus, you are a formidable warrior. Should a threat appear, you would be the one to match it."

"Is Micronus going with you?" Solus asks.

"Yes. He has adamantly expressed his desire to go," Quintus replies.

"If he is going with you then you do not need me. He is more than capable of handling any damage that would occur. To be honest, Quintus, I have not been feeling my best lately. Megatronus and I were talking about it shortly before you entered."

"Do you require medical attention, Souls?"

"No. No. I will be fine," she says.

"Well, what about you Megatronus? Do you wish to join?"

Megatronus looks at Solus. She stares back at him. He then looks back to Quintus.

"I will think about it. I will have your answer tomorrow," Megatronus says.

"I understand. I look forward to hearing from you."

Quintus takes his leave.

"Do you want to go Megatronus?" Solus asks.

"Well, if Quintus is leading it, likely Liege Maximo will be with him too," Megatronus replies.

"Do not forget Micronus will be there too."

"It is just...I cannot leave you here with the way you are currently feeling."

"You still have not answered my question though," Solus says.

"I would like to go. Again its..."

"You should go," Solus interrupts "I will be fine. Trust me. There's something about the way I am feeling, this...pain in my tank, it feels...natural in a sense."

Megatronus nods and the two embrace.

A solar cycle passes and the Primes are gathered in the tower. Quintus stands in the center with Liege Maximo, Micronus, and Megatronus.

"If I understand this currently Quintus, you wish to explore nearby systems as potential colonies and find life on these worlds?" Prima asks.

"If I am permitted. Yes," Quintus replies.

The Primes begin to talk amongst themselves. After a short amount of time Prima speaks again.

"We permit this expedition. However, if there is a planet with life, you may study it, however, you must not take it from the planet. You may not harm the life in anyway unless you are attacked by it. Are these rules understood?" Prima asks.

"Yes. They shall be followed," Quintus nods and bows.

Another deca-cycle passes and a ship has been prepared for the Primes. It is a massive ship, long in length. It could easily carry several hundred aboard it. The Primes prepare for departure.

"This is quite the ship Quintus," Lige Maximo says.

"Yes. Solus and Micronus were able to build it swiftly, with some help from Onyx. There are thirteen personal quarters on here in case the others decide to go somewhere as well. It is also designed in mind to be a colony ship. It holds a supply of Energon that that can maintain a population for several stellar cycles," Quintus replies.

"Are you sure you do not want to come with us Onyx?" Micronus asks.

The large Prime kneels to his friend.

"As much as I would like to, I have my duties here. However, you know you can always reach out to me and my spirit will find you wherever you go. Good luck my friend," Onyx replies.

Micronus nods and gives a bright smile.

Megatronus looks around, hoping to see Solus. He sees the other Primes except for her. He frowns when he suddenly hears a voice.

"Megatronus!" Solus calls.

He turns and smiles. He sees her rushing towards him. He sees she is carrying the Forge.

"Solus! What are you doing with the Forge?" Megatronus asks.

"Simple. I am coming with you."

Quintus Prime

Image Link: https://static

Image Link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers-earth-wars/images/7/75/QuintusPrime.png/revision/latest?cb=20181221015447