we need time

"Lucy, I think I should go." I said, she looked at me confused with tears in her eyes "wait why, I need you here." she said. I really did not want to leave but she needed to figure this bs with her ex, because to be honest, I liked her but it was about that. I didn't want to be in a toxic environment and I wanted Lucy to solve things with her ex before talking to me. I looked away and said "I want you to fix this bs with ex because I don't want to be in the middle of it." I stopped hugging her and stood up, she started talking "wait,but" I cut her off by saying "Lucy, you heard me." I walked to the door and opened it and just walked out without saying. anything because I couldn't bear seeing her like that. I walked to my car and drove home, I texted Kelsey that I have tea to tell her. Once I arrived home, I told Kelsey everything and how I have a little crush on Lucy but it is probably not gonna happen because of her and her ex. We laid on the couch watching love island uk because we're basic. I posted on my story a pic of us watching love island and we were sitting close to each other so it looked like we were cuddling so I hope Lucy doesn't take it the wrong way. In the morning I woke up to my phone blowing up with notifications and what I saw blew my mind...