Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

In an open Field near an abandoned windmill we see fourteen figures passed out in the grass, one of the figures started to steer and he woke up. This man is (Y/N) Zeldris the second son of the demon king and the current demon king, he got up and looked around wondering where he is then he saw a very familiar demon, Galand, he got up and started walking to him. Once he got there he kicked him in the head to wake him up and he said "God Damit!" He sat up and he saw (Y/N) and he said "Zeldris, how am I here, last time I checked you ordered your brother to take my commandment and kill me, so what gives?" He replied "I don't know, I just woke up and I'll explain some things later" a big groan was heard and they turned to see Drole and Gloxinia started to woke up as well. After they wake up the next was Derieri and Monspeet then Melascula, Galla was next then the small demon Pelonia woke up with yawn then (Y/N) heard a Familiar voice, he turned around to find Gelda. He ran to her and asked "Gelda!, are you ok?!" She looked to him and gave him a peck on the lips and said "yes and we are not alone" she pointed to two members of the goddess race, the first was a woman I recognized she was controlled by Melascula so she can open a gate to the demon realm prison Nerobasta. The second is one of the four arc angels Mael once we all noticed each other some stood on guard and some just remained calm and that's when the last two woke up, the first one was the mastermind of the demon clan being sealed Gowther and the last one was the man (Y/N) trust the most Cusack.
                                    Cusack then saw (Y/N)  and he rushed to his side, once he did he got on one knee and said "master Zeldris, I'm so relived your alive". He nodded and replied "it's ok Cusack, now on your feet we have more important things to attend too" he got up and (Y/N) released some of his power to get everyone's attention and he said "stand down, some of you may not know but the war is over, there's no need to fight" Mael added "he's right, there are more pressing matters at hand, like for instance I know some of you are supposed to be dead" Drole replied "he's right, thow I thought Estarossa was a demon" Gowther coughed and said "that was my doing, I can explain later once we take shelter" he pointed to the windmill and everyone nodded and they went inside. Once inside everyone sat down and Gowther explained what he did and Nerobasta cried after hearing what happened to Mael. After that it was (Y/N)'s turn to explain "now I can take the rest from her Gowther, to make things short the war was a game between the demon king and the supreme deity we where just pawns to them. I heard this from his mouth so I know it's true" everyone besides Mael took a few minutes to process everything, some stayed in a depressed silence, some cried, and Cusack and Derieri went outside to let off some steam. After that everyone was in an awkward silence until Monspeet broke it and said "well I guess we didn't need to fight in that war, I guess we all somehow got a second chance " Derieri and Cusack returned back inside and Derieri said "so we are all stuck together, great I have to be with the guy that killed me and Monspeet"Mael looked down and said " I understand your angry and I accept full responsibility of what you plan to do to me".
(Y/N) released more of his demon Energy and said " we will settle this at a different time, right now we need to learn where are we" . Gowther then asked "who made you leader (Y/N)?" Everyone but Gelda and Cusack looked at (Y/N) with a curious look and he said " my first name is (Y/N), I had everyone call me by my last name when I'm working " Gloxinia said " ok, seriesly" Drole sitting outside because his too big for the windmill so he was placed on look out, he opened a window and said "sorry to cut your talk short but I thought I should tell you guys I spotted a village nearby" (Y/N) exited the windmill and released his wings to fly high into the air and he saw a village in the distance. He went back down and he said "it's true, there's a port village near by, I think it's best if some of us go there and get information. And no killing humans, Melascula, Galand" Everyone looked at the two and Melascula said "oh shut up!" Galand then said "I agree you jerk, who died and made you leader?!" He replied "I clam the throne of king in the demon realm so I am your King" he gave the two a glare and they had to agree with him.