Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

                                          We have bing on the sea for quite sometime now and it's bing a week since we ran into those Marines and I'm glad I kept the ship. It hand maps and valuable knowledge, we also found there armory and Gowther examined one weapon that none of us has seen, it looked like a cannon but it was too small and it was hand held, Gowther read threw the records and its called a gun and its made to be like a hand held cannon to which I find annoying and agitated because Galand can't stop shooting them and every hour of the day. Right now Gloxinia has tied him up for over an hour now and I didn't stop him, right now I'm at the head of the ship looking at the horizon until a bird cought my eye, it was holding a bag then it started coming down to see me and once it landed it had a bag full of paper and a hat, I looked at one of the papers that was sticking out and it had the same words as the one I found in the captains room so I used one of the coins that was in it and gave it to him as payment and he handed me one paper. I looked at it and apparently I can read this language, apparently it's a paper about current events, Monspeet then walked up to me and he said "so what's that?" I replied "it's a paper about current events, it's actually pretty nice and this way we can fit in better" as I turn a page three sheets of paper fell out and landed in front of Monspeet. He picked them up and he looked threw it, one of the few quiet ones here I can tell what's he's thinking at times and he was concerned,  I then asked "what is it?" He replied "you should see this" he handed me the papers and once I saw them I was concerned, it hand the pictures of me, Derieri, and Gloxinia and they where on wanted posters, Gloxinia's had a reward of $5,000, Derieri was worth $30,000, and mine was $60,000 and mine had a name it read Demon king. All three read dead or alive, I then order Monspeet "gather the rest we need to discuss this" he nodded and we went to the cargo bay.
Once everyone gathered in the Cargo bay I held up the wanted posters for everyone to see and Mael said "it looked like one of them survived and now you three are criminals". I then said "it looks like we need to rearrange our plans" Gloxinia then complained "why is yours and Derieri higher then mine?" Galand then said "that's the only thing your concern about and untie me dame!" Galand was still tied up while we are having this meeting . Derieri then suggested "why not become pirates" I arched my brow and Cusack replied "your saying we become common crooks" Peronia then said "it could be dangerous, I mean we aren't shure what's out there" Galla licked her lips and said "but it sounds really fun" Drole then said "I don't care" Nerobasta then added "I'll just follow Mael's decision" we looked at each other and he said "it's your decision" I took a few monuments to think about it and once I decided I said "it's not like we have a choice, we'll become pirates but the same rules haven't changed". They all nodded and I turn to Gloxinia and I asked "what's our next corse?" He replied "we have two stops before we reach the grand line, and island called Orangetown then we have log town for supplies" Gelda then asked "why Orangtown?" Gowther then answered "I can answer that, as I was searching I found a few wanted posters and one of them cought my eye" I replied "I'm listening " he continued "there is a pirate known as Arlong who has a 20,000,000 Bellys bounty and is working with the Marines to keep him out of jail and supplie them with a little cash. Since he's based there and only have three of us known to the world we can collect his bounty so we have enough funds to get supplies with a little left over for personal use". I thought about is and it was a good idea and then he added "plus he's not human" i looked straight into his eyes and he explained "he's part of a race known as fishmen. A hafe man hafe fish hybrid, they vary in different spices of fish" I then thought "fishmen, I wonder if there like the fish like demons from the underworld?" Drole then said "doesn't go against the rules?" Mael then said "he has a point, we agreed to not attack unless we where attacked first" I nodded and I thought about it and I said "yes we did and we will give them a chance to surrender peacefully, but later Mael we probably need to discuss on the rule " Mael got what I was trying to say and he nodded after that I ended the meeting.
After the meeting I went back to the head of the ship and this time Mael followed me and he asked "so what do you want to discuss?" I replied "I wanted to discuss certain conditions " he nodded and said "you mean Incase we run into a problem that goes against the rules" I nodded. He thought about it and said "I agree with you on that but do we need excuses to kill anymore" I know where he is coming from being forced to kill his allies and innocent humans as well, I then said "we where both fooled into a war, even tho our former leaders are to blame we both killed innocent people and we can't forget that" he looked down saddled by what I said. He then asked"so what do we do?" I thought about this for a few minutes then I'm reminded what my stupid brother said, so I quoted "we live our lives" he smiled and said "sound advice from your brother " I glared at him and he just laughed. I then said "we stick to our rules but if they are threats, enemies, or a like we attack" he agreed to it and I said "by the way since you and I are familiar with commanding how would you like to be the vice captain " he looked curious and said "why did you chose me?, not that I'm doubting you but-" I cut him off and I said "did you look at the ones we had to work with" he then thought about it and he sighed and said "yes I see your point, three of them would say no, one is stuck in the cargo bay, three would be a bad choice, and some would just be the wrong choice no matter what". I agreed with him on that and after our talk we just watch the water for the next few hours we just hang out until I spotted an island up ahead with a rather tacky house so I said "who would live in a house like that?" Mael saw it and said "I agree tho I can't judge a man by there tastes but"(A/N: I'm just saying it, his house is Ugly as hell) just then I saw a shadow in the water and I said "get ready" he nodded and when it came close to the ship it jumped out of the water and landed on deck I looked to see a tall human fish hybrid, he had gray skin with black hair and wore some kind of battle outfit and his arms looked like sting ray fins and on the left side of his chest was a red tattoo Going by Gowther he is a fish man.
He smirked and said "and here I thought you guys where navy, you should leave now you pathetic humans" my glare sharpened at him. Mael then asked "who are you?" He then said "since shorty over there seems to hold is ground and die thanks to that glare I'll introduce myself, I'm Kuroobi of the Arlington Pirates " Mael then said "so your going to kill us?" He arrogantly laughed and said "of course!, you pathetic humans deserve to be beneath us so it doesn't matter I kill a few of them" Mael then looked at me and said "do you or should I?" I got up and I said nothing then I started walking up to this fish man until we are face to face. He smirked and said "so your a tough guy huh, very well die!" He then punched me in the face but there was one problem, he's weak, he was confused on how I didn't get hurt and the reason is that he's just as weak as a normal foot soldier. I grabbed his hand and I crushed his wrist and as he yelled in pain he screamed "WHAT THE HELL!, NO HUMAN IS STRONGER THEN A FISH MAN!" I then showed my demodic mark and I said "because we aren't humans" I then put his hands on his chest and I took out his soul and devoured it killing him in the process. Mael then asked "what dose his soul taste like?" I replied "oddly like chicken " I expected a fish man's soul to taste like fish, I then said "I believe we reached our destination" I then flew up to the crows nest where Gloxinia is and I ordered "dock the ship on the other side of the island and untie Galand, we are going to need him" he nodded and said "so we are going fishing?" I nodded and I went back down to the deck, when Gloxinia docked the ship we found an upside down town, I'm not joking all the houses and shops are upside down, with me was Mael, Galand, and Melascula and I have the others guard the ship while we are gone. We where walking an Galand said "I can't one of them had the goul to upright attack us, what arrogance" I replied "agreed let's just hope the others out there in the world aren't exactly like that" Mael nodded and he looked to the Distance and he said "I see a human up ahead" I nodded and I guess we can ask this human some questions.
I ran at high speed and I stopped behind her and I was able to get a better look at her and she is tall with blue hair, she also has a yellow tank top and a tattoo on her arm. I then poked her back with the scabbard of my sword and she was frightened and she said "how did you get there!?" I didn't respond then Galand came up around the corner and said "hello there" she looked up at Galand and I finally say "we mean no harm we just want some questions answered " she seemed to calm down and Galand added "and don't you think of lying while I'm here there's a reason why they call me Galand of truth" Mael then said "we speak the truth miss?" She then introduced herself "I'm Nojiko " he smiled and said "I'm Mael and you already know Galand" he then pointed to me and continued "he is our captain,(Y/N) Zeldris and the one above you is Melascula " she looked up to see her flouting above her and she said "please make it quick I'm rathered bord" she looked at all of us and sighed in defeat and asked "so what do you want to know?" I then asked "where is the pirate known as Arlong?" She then said "you saw that big house, that's Arlong park that's where he is" I nodded and I said "good to know" I then gave everyone an order "we will head there and kill him"everyone nodded and we stopped surrounding her and headed that way. She then said "hold up you can't no one has beat Arlong or his crew!" I stopped and said "tell me, what happened here?" She replied "he took over the island and has forced my sister into his crew and made her a slave. Many people died trying to defeat Arlong so its impossible!" I replied coldly "that's stupid " we then flew off to that tacky house.
We where able to get there quickly and we didn't land but we just flouted above Arlong park just Incase and by the looks of them, there all weak. Mael then said "well I didn't imagine them to be this weak" Melascula agreed and said "what a shame I was hoping to have a little fun" i disappointedly sighed and said "it's not worth it for all of us to fight so Galand you go" he laughed and said "sure thing" we then all landed right in there courtyard and I looked around and I spotted him. Arlong was sitting in a throne and he said "looks like we got guests, so are you the reason that Kuroobi didn't came back" I simply nodded while glaring and he laughed and said "truly pathetic he couldn't even win a fight with a bunch of humans!" I sighed and said "he tried to kill me, originally I was going to kill you but since you appeared to be weak I'll just let Galand kill everyone here" I then walked to a chair and I sat down and the other two followed me and decided to relax while Galand did his thing "you should be honored, all of you face the mighty Galand of Truth!" A fish man with blond hair came right next to Arlong and Arlong said "Chew kill this human" he nodded and he then shoot out water from his mouth and shot Galand in the head. For a minute everyone looked happy until Galand said "was that it?" He looked straight at Arlong and they watch was the wound in Galand's head healed completely and Galand said "my turn" and in a flash the head of Chew was cut clean off, everyone was shocked and didn't understand what happened until Galand said "just for the record we are not humans, besides the guy in white we are demons " Arlong looked angry and shouted "kill this bartered!" Everyone charged but before they even got a chance to leave a mark on him Galand slashed everyone with his spear and he killed everyone with just one swing. Arlong looked shocked and then Galand stabbed him in the gut and said "you didn't even stand a chance, your no fun" he then removed Arlong soul from him and eat it. I then ordered "bring his corpse to the ship and tell Gloxinia to dock it here" Galand nodded and flew off while me, Mael, and Melascula raided his house for any treasure he may have. After The others arrived I had Monspeet destroy the place because it deserved to be gone.
After loading everything he had on the ship we decided to rest here for a time bing, Galand and Melascula found booze and decided to have a drink. Mael and the others did there own thing while me and Gelda decided relax and enjoy each other's company, after an hour I looked to see a bunch of humans gathering around the remains of Arlong park and I noticed Noijko as she walked up to me and asked "what happened?" I replied "we killed him and destroyed his home" she was left shocked and once everyone heard they all cheered and celebrated. I gave a small smile and I just enjoyed my time while it lasted.