almost caught!

(A/N Hi guys!!! This is just a small warning this story will include cussing/foul language, smut?(depends) SH(self harm) killing/gore. Talking about rape(and it happening) suicide thoughts. BUT ill add an warning in the being on the chapter!! Anyway if any of the things I listed triggers you I'm deeply sorry!!
Also this might be a little cringe😞 but anyway I hope you enjoy this story!! Ill try my best to do updates!❤

y/n = your name e/n = enemy's name ex/n= ex's name m/n= moms name h/c = hair colour e/c= your eye color h/l = how long your hair is❤❤

You: Hi my name is Y/n and I'm 16 years old I dropped out of high school because I was to stressed! I have h/c hair and I have Crispy e/c eyes and this is my story ig. Let me start with my shitty background! From a young age I was show how to stab and shot a gun, I was young and didn't know why my mom was teaching me this. But after a couple years I found out the horrible truth... Well not really.

I remembered how it went as if it was yesterday. I was doing my "normal" stuff my mom called it. Then I asked her why I had to do all of this. I was dead shock by the answer she gave me. But it pissed me off! So I did what had to be done!

Younger you: mom why do I have to learn all about this? Don't you think I'm a little to young?

M/N: oh sweetie I think its time to tell you the truth.
I think your old enough to know the truth..
She said sitting me down at the table we had in the basement I trained in.

M/N well sweetie lets just say your dad did many bad things in his past.. And he hurt my daughter she said as her voice raised

Younger you: what do you mean mom?

M/N well sweetie once you get older you'll understand this word. He raped you from very young age. He also abused you DAY AFTER DAY! I COULDN'T JUST LET HIM JUST HURT MY LITTLE BABY LIKE THAT! she said shouting. I remember flinching after each word.

Younger you: w-well what did you do to stop him? I asked expecting her to say she called the cops or kicked him out and got an restraining order. Well poor me thought wrong

M/N: I had to do some things to stop him but he put up a fight and lets just say he's still out there wanting to hurt you, I just don't want my little baby getting hurt. I want you to finish the job I couldn't finish.. I love you sweetie. Do for me baby okay? She said as I had a gun pointed to her head.

Younger you: I dont care anyone! Im am done with your shit! It never makes sense and I'm am tried of doing the same thing over and over! I said as warm tears ran down my cold cheeks.

M/N: but sweetie I though you loved me? she said with a weak smile
Younger you: I did mom, but I'm done with this!

BANG

I don't know why but I liked it. Every sense that happened I loved the sight of dead body's and blood. But for some reason when I did it it felt 100x more better. I became a murder since the age of 9 im now 16 still killing. You had a list of people who hurt you the most. And your dads name was in red underlined and everything. You where going to find him and end his life!

End of backstory!

in your head: hmmm who's next. You said reading off the names on the list. Until you came across Ex/n.

You: ooo this is going to be fun. He cheated oh you with your "bff" and got many girls prego. He was also a pedo:(
You find out his address and get your knifes and you gun just in case he pulls up a fight which only happend once! Gladly.

You get into your favorite car and start driving to your destination blasting you fav song.

In you head: hmm I kinda expected more from him. I mean this house looks broken down. Very broken down.

You get out of the car. Walking down an alley way to get to the back door. Only seeing one or two people and there where just smoking. As you get to the backdoor you where going to kick it down to make it more dramatic. But it was already open. It was getting suspicious now. I pull out one of my knives out of my pocket. Going to the stairs. To hear screaming?

Muffled screams! NO this is my job I have to kill him not someone else I said rushing up the stairs only to pick up a strong sent. Which slowed you down! It smelled kinda like a rotten Corpse. You weren't used to it because you Usually you toss out the body fresh!

You open the door to see him laying down his head in his knee rocking back and forward!

You: oh wow you went crazier then I thought I said laughing.

Ex/n: y/n? Is that you?

You: ha the one and only. Missed me? You said making puppy dog eyes. What are you doing anyway?

Ex/n: y/n you have to believe me this doll is torching me! He said getting off the dusty floor.

You: hmm sure. Anyways I only came here for one thing! Wanna guess?

Ex/n: I bet you ill get it right!

You: You think you can? You said getting closer to him god he smelled. But! If you get it wrong it'll costs your life you said in a playful tone to seem as if your where joking.

Ex/n: well this is going to be easy! You want to get back with me! I knew it! You couldn't just leave me. You needed me!

You: aww ex/n sorry but you got it wrong! The only reason why I came here was to kill you! You said pulling the knife out of your pocket and stabbing his neck many times. You just stood there as he bleed out.

You started to laugh!
You: one more down three more and ill be at the top!! You said as you crossed off this name on the paper! You wanted to be on top of all the murders to make your mom proud of you and make your "dad" to fear you, if he was even still alive!

Wee wooo weee woooo you: Shit!
Time skip 20 minutes later
You where still running from the cops, they were just not giving up!
I took many last minute sharp turns into alley to streets back to alleys!

I was ahead by a little bit. My legs where hurting like hell! I turn once more and and found a spot in between to dumpsters. They(the cops) ran right passed me! Perfect!

???: Hi I'm Chucky you best friend to the end! The seem what to be a doll said!

You: ah! Shit, shhh! your going to get me caught! I can't to jail!
You heard the sirens fade! You: ha! Another day another slay! You said jumping out of the spot you where in.

Words 1179❤❤