home

You look at the doll it had scars all over its face. Creepy I love it!

You: ooo I like you, your coming home with me! Although you almost got me caught!

Time skip once you got back home

You: well bubby welcome to your new home! You said placing it on your table

You: I need to change you said frowning.You still had your ex's blood all over you! Hmm you wait right here!

Another time skip! After you got out the shower!

You where humming you favorite song as you walked down your stairs!
You: Shit the doll is gone! Man I liked the doll! Wait! you look around to make sure nothing is missing! Your eyes caught on your knifes. The biggest one is missing! Who ever did is very dumb. You grab the second and 3rd one too. Holding the second one in a tight grip

You look around your house. No-one! You:shit..
You say as before you walk into your room but your head movement! Tck none of my stuff better be missing!

You wait a little bit trying to hear where the movement was coming from. After a couple of seconds you found it out! Whatever it was was standing still! Most likely facing the door! Lucky me my mom trained me for this!

The door was cracked open by the smallest! A sly smile showed up on your face as you kicked your door open almost knocking it down! Damn.

As soon as you kicked the door open you threw your knife at whatever was in your room! It was the doll? It missed by a half Cm! Cutting the dolls cheek.

The doll charged at you but you just kicked the 2 feet doll😈 it got back up and charged again! You: wow looks like someone isn't give up you said laughing!

But this time as it charged at you it slit you leg! One deep cut with no reaction you kicked it again with the same leg you got cut with but this time 10x harder!

You: Gezz someone woke up and and chosen violence! you said walking up the doll that was now knocked out oh the floor!
You tied it up tight! Making sure there was no way out! You also grabbed the knife it had. And went to go clean the cut.

After almost 5 hours you came back up into your room perfect timing the doll was waking up!
You: how was your sleep sleeping beauty you said laughing

???: let me go crazy bicth!

You went from laughing to shooting the doll with a cold look!

???: aww cat got your tongue?

You: nope i was just Deciding if i should slit your plastic ass neck open or should I just toss you into my fireplace, I've been heating it up!

???: you wouldn't!

You: watch me you said smiling

You picked him up by his hair and started walking down stairs

???: ow ow ow ow stop that hurts!

In response you grab the dolls hair tighter

He now screaming in pain. You reached the end of the stair case and hold the dolls hair not as tight

???: Gezz what you burning?

You: well I'm about to start burning you! you said laughing

You now putting the doll close the the blazing hot fire!

???: SHIT THATS HOT!

you: duh its a fire, what did you expect it to be cold?