Prologue

Hello! I don't know if there is already a book for this, but hopefully if there is, mines different. The Au is simple. 

Hadriel or Hades Potter had an older brother named Ray and was very close with his family. When his parents, Lily and James, were brought into a prophecy, along with their children, everything changes. The house was closely guarded and had powerful wards, but they didn't know that the Wards shut down when Voldemort is at least twenty feet away. 

Anyways, when he broke in and stunned both Lily and James, he is left to decide what child would bring his downfall. Ray was crying and Hadriel was trying to help his mother, but he couldn't help. 

Skip to after the ordeal

When Dumbledore claimed Ray as BWL, Hadriel was suddenly forgotten. Lily and James agreed to leave Hadriel to Lily's sister, Petunia Dursley, a magic hater. When they left him on the steps, they were unaware to the shadow that was watching them. Anderson Drue, number one assassin in Britain, watched to magical folks leave their child on the doorstep of the people he was supposed to kill. 

After killing the Dursleys, he adopted Hadriel and trained him. Hadriel knew about magic and his Parents. He trained harder when he discovered the abandonment and promised to be strong, better and smarter. He will prove the Potters wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________

That is all for the Au, the rest is to be read. I have another book about ideas. Let me know which one you may want done. I have a lot of unfinished books, but I'll be focusing on this one, I plan to set a goal for at least more than 60 pages.

Have a wonderous evening/morning/night!