Some "Miracle"- Extra 1

(What's your favorite song?)

As Dining Halls doors slammed open and the late DADA class rushed to their tables to eat, they didn't notice the food at every table smelled weird. Hadriel was eating, but his gut told him something was wrong. When a large pop sound filled the hall, and everyone was shrieking. 

When the popping stopped, Hadriel noticed every boy and some girls were staring at him. He looked confused by shrugged it off. He looked over to Draco but saw a female that looked like Draco.

"Draco?" Hadriel asked the female. The female looked at Hadriel and her eyes widen.

"Hadriel? Why are you a girl, wait...why am I a girl?!" Draco shrieked. His platinum blond hair swayed and looked soft, different from the usual greasy hair. 

"I think It's the food. Bet you it's the Weasley Twins or the Marauders." Hadriel said softly. One of the boys staring at her walked up and introduced himself.

"I'm Terik Homtom, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me, you are an angel." Terik said dreamily, he was still in a daze.

Hadriel giggled, causing some of the males to faint or have a nosebleed. Terik stared at her as if she was Lady Magic herself. 

"Apologies, but I'm not interested in dating, we could be friends." Hadriel said cheerfully, making Terik's face light up.

"Of course! I'd love to be your friend!" Terik said happily before walking off with a dazed look. Hadriel laughed and went back to eating. 

How will this end?

_________________________________________

This is an extra part, my sister asked me to do this, and I decided why not? I will be updating the Story Ideas for Harry Potter Books soon, so go check that out. Bye!