𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"apparently, there's another gang who have been messing with us but this time they're using toman's name under their transgressions. it won't be any fun if this kind of thing keeps going so we'll perform at that instant." announced by a certain someone who is known as the first division captain of toman, Baji Keisuke as he sat down the stairs in front.

"aah~ so once again annoying guys are messing with us." ryusei commented, hands behind his back interpreting a formality which surprised keisuke by his existing unusual behavior since he constantly ignores the said instructions whenever they have meetings.

Keisuke shrugged it off, "unfortunately, they fucked with the wrong assholes." and continuing to explain further. "further on that topic, well you've probably already heard about the assassin whose identity is still unknown throughout tokyo. i believe they're perceived as being largely responsible for murdering some of yagyo doji's men if we seek to recall the current situation."

"they constantly disguises themselves so they can pass through the town unrecognized as well as outsmarting their targets so watch out. they're definitely not the one to begin with." he added, getting an acknowledgement in return before he dismissed the meeting.

As soon as everyone left, keisuke stretched his arms up in relief and then he saw ryusei who was fixing his posture on his motorcycle making him recall the current thought. His curiousity had brought him approaching to the boy with hands tucked into his pocket.

"oi, ryusei" keisuke called out.

"mmm?"

"you're suddenly being zesty today, what's with you?"

"eeh? what're you saying, keisuke-kun?"

"cut the crap, i know you wouldn't act like this for no reason." keisuke's eyebrows knitted, his voice laced with authority as to make his question answered. Ryusei narrowed his eyes against his questioning gaze before he jumped into comprehension.

"oh~ you mean, how's my day going? well it's been great since i was paid by enormous compliments as usual, got a good nap, ate a fresh tonkotsu, and i also met someone who seems capable of meeting my expectations and one that is interesting♡" he flashed a cheerful grin, counting on the fingers of his one hand while he was saying those.

"...interesting?"

"yeah, a friend i just met"

"...."

"dumbass you don't need to brag the whole day and i was just asking you... but fair enough." keisuke gave an annoyed sigh but he soon regained his composure with a headshake. "anyway, i'm hungry. got something in mind to... y'know?" making ryusei's usual expression replaced by a deadass one.

'here we go again...' he sweat dropped.

Y/n, however, has meanwhile found herself dragging two men with blindfolds on whom she currently captured towards the entrance of their headquarters

Y/n, however, has meanwhile found herself dragging two men with blindfolds on whom she currently captured towards the entrance of their headquarters. Blood spattered across her features while she was walking further through the doorway before she dropped them onto the ground.