𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"now what do you want, you're making my day a lot worser." y/n shifted her gaze to ryusei with an inquiring eyes, both walking over the side walk as nightfall came. She knows the answer herself as it was as obvious as it was embarassing but still, she wants to be sarcastic in some way. Somehow looking for an amusement to at least lighten up the day.

"well, i have something to tell you." his face became sad all of a sudden and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"what is it?"

"we're moving... like away from this city."

"what really?" she joked, "i'm glad. i can finally live in peace without you messing around."

"hey! it was just a prank but you could've been a little nicer!"

"ehh, sorry." she chuckled, ryusei just scoffed in response.

"but really, you said you would come hanging out with me when i'm finally alright."

"is that why you came to help me there in the store?"

"yup!"

"i knew it. you'd probably came on purpose to annoy me again."

"well, your reactions are priceless sooo~"

"you're so stressful."

"and you're fun to tease.♡" a wry smile twisted his lips, getting a shrug in return. "aight, so since promise is a promise. i heard there is really a good manga store."

"...and?"

"they might have chainsaw man stuff."

"take me!" amazingly her eyes sparkled.

"i don't know where it is though." he sheepishly grinned as he said the words, 'oh dear...'  making her sweat drop.

"finally, we made it!" ryusei flashed a closed-eye smile, both standing upon the bookcase with different genres of manga and other stuff beside them

"finally, we made it!" ryusei flashed a closed-eye smile, both standing upon the bookcase with different genres of manga and other stuff beside them. "could you keep your voice down for goodness sake?!" y/n freaked out, her voice had an annoyed edge.

"who cares?" he joked but before she could even argue back, a cool sight made his eyes sparkle as he picked up the cartolina.

"oh my god!!"

"what?"

"look at this!!" he showed her at it which confused her.

"...a stick?"

"no, it's a chainsaw man poster!"

"wow, that's pretty cool!"

"but i have no money.." the grin on her face faded and began to look deadpanned.

"...the hell...? are you a baby?"

"no, but i just like it and i'm really desperate to set this in my room." he pouted with his head hung low. Pausing for a moment she shook her head and addressed him, "ugh, fine! i'll buy it for you."