Chapter 2

Seth was standing just down the hall from me with the other two guys beside him.

"Thanks." I said thinking that he didn't remember who I was. I mean, he was my best friend but it wasn't that big of a deal.

"So I want to introduce you to my friends. This is is Roman Reigns and this is Dean Ambrose." he said pointing to this friends. "Guys this is my best friend, Katie Marie."

He remembered me. I was a little shocked.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just didn't think you remembered me." I said.

"Well it's hard to forget the one person that understood me the way other people didn't." he said.

"What about Leighla?" I asked.

"We've been over for a long time. Since I left basically." he told me.

"What happened?"

"I found her cheating on me. Literally. I walked into the hotel room and saw everything." he said.

"Oh my god. Seth that's horrible. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. I didn't expect that relationship to last. She was only a filler for another girl that I really liked but I didn't get a chance to ask that other girl out." he said.

"Well maybe you'll find somebody else that will make you happy." I said.

"I have my eyes on a few people." he said.

"Well that's good."

"Were you heading somewhere?" he asked.

"Yeah. I need to find my choir teacher to thank her. She's helped me so much and I don't know how to ever repay her."

"Well I know one way."

"Yeah? Care to enlighten me?"

"Live your dream. I read between the lines and I could hear in her tone that it's the one thing she wants to see you do." he said.

"I plan to. I love music."

"I know. I used to listen to you play."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah. I knew back then that you were gonna make it places." he said. "I guess you're wondering why wrestlers are here to listen to a singer. It's because when your teacher called around she got Stephanie McMahon which is our boss and Stephanie sent us three to see you, if we like you then we have to bring you back with us."

"What about graduation?"

"Well isn't it tomorrow?"

"I guess it is. So I get to be involved in graduation?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're here for a few days so." he said.

"Well if you're here for a few days then that means you can come to graduation, right?"

"Abso-freaking-lutely. I wouldn't miss it. But I'm bringing my boys with me." he said.

"That's okay. They're more than welcome." I said smiling.

He walked up to me and hugged me. "It's really good to see you."

I got major butterflies and just hugged him tight. "I know. It's good to see you too. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too." he said.

I wanted to kiss him right then and there just so he didn't have a chance to ask anyone else out but I was a chicken. I couldn't deprive him of finding the happiness he deserves.

I found Ms. Mendyk and thanked her for everything and then I left. Seth, Roman and Dean followed me to my house so that we could hang out for a little while.

After I parked the car and got out, Roman, Seth and Dean showed up and walked inside with me.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked.

"In the backyard." my mom yelled.

"They are gonna be so happy to see you." I told Seth.

We walked out the patio door that was in the kitchen and saw my dad and my mom. My dad was grilling and my mom was sitting at the patio table with my aunt Kim and uncle John. I hadn't seen them in a few years. They moved to Arkansas five years ago and I hadn't seen them since.

"Oh my god!" I yelled. I ran over and gave them both a hug. "It's so nice to see you."

"Well we wouldn't miss our baby girl's graduation." uncle John said.

"Seth. How are you doing? I heard you left this small town and are now a big hot shot in wrestling." aunt Kim said.

"Very true." Seth said.

"Guys this is Seth's friends, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose." I said to everybody.

"It's nice to meet you guys." Roman said.

"Well it's nice to meet you too." my dad said shaking their hands. "So, Seth, did you come back so you could get with my daughter finally?"

My jaw dropped at that question. "Dad!"

"What? We all knew that you both liked each other more than just as friends." he said.

"What? Dad, no." I said trying to hide my blush.

"Whatever. I just know that I found..."

"DAD!" I yelled cutting him off quickly. "You know what, my group and I have a meeting right now. I'll see you guys later. Seth, would you guys like to come?"

"Sure." he said.

We all walked out of the house and went to the studio. It was a really nice studio.

As we walked inside, everybody was there. All six people. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey. You brought the hotties with you." Shade said.

"Let me introduce you." I said. "Girls this is my best friend Seth, and his two friends Roman and Dean. Guys this is my dance group and friends, Tejai, Shade, Jeryn, Shelby and Kiersten."

They exchanged "Hi"s and got to know each other. The girls were being very flirty.

We all sat in a circle in the middle of the room and just talked for a while. It was awesome to catch up with Seth and get to know Roman and Dean. They were pretty cool and it sounded like Seth was really happy with his life which made me happy.

After a while Seth, Roman and Dean went to a hotel and I went home to go to bed. I had a really long day ahead of me. I needed all the sleep I could get.